Have tired a couple, which software do others use for EQ'ing.

Again, im sure you all know the score on the audio front by now about not sharing it etc. Prove that you can all stick to that and I can guarantee you right now the next audio sources will be both Wembley stadium dates and the LCCC in that quality.

:awesome:

This is better than Christmas! :D Thank you so much Liam and mystery audio donor!

I'll be seriously pissed off if anyone uploads the audio from the DVD...

Oh, I don't mean there's a problem with the video! I just mean the performance sounds slower than the album version. I'd have expected them to speed it up if anything. It just took me by surprise a bit. ;)

Again, im sure you all know the score on the audio front by now about not sharing it etc. Prove that you can all stick to that and I can guarantee you right now the next audio sources will be both Wembley stadium dates and the LCCC in that quality.

:eek::D:pope::awesome: I wanna hug you!

:pope:

OMG I can't wait for the LCCC audio as we didn't get a decent Dvd for it. Liam I think I love you :$

Archived