Santa has left the north pole. Repeat, Santa has left the north pole.

He didn't give me what I wanted last year, little bastard. :mad:

But this time, Liam's helped out, and my excitement for that DVD has risen even more :awesome:

I can't thank you enough for this.

I swear I must be one of the few people who think the audio is good but not incredible :LOL:

I don't mean offence in any way to Liam or the mystery donor, it's still better than most youtube fan footage and would be fantastic to be able to acquire audio like this in future for other projects. This R&L DVD will probably be the first thing I download from Muse Bootlegs...if I'm able to register again

Really, Leeds was worse than reading for me. And I know allot of people will agree with me. But I suppose it depended on where you were standing.

Experienced next to no domino effect/surging at Leeds and got into a gradually better spot all gig! Reading, i spent post-Elbow (yes, even before Muse came on) - till Hyper Music just trying to stay alive, before i retreated a bit... then went back in after about 10 minutes :LOL:

I swear I must be one of the few people who think the audio is good but not incredible :LOL:

Honestly I don't think it's incredible either, but Liam did say it sounds a lot better on the DVD rather than YouTube's compression (which makes audio sound terrible, I don't know why so many people download music through there). I'll see how it turns out, but I really hope this can happen more often. Nice to see our bootlegging group get some support :happy:

Honestly I don't think it's incredible either

You compare that audio to anything on youtube from Reading and you'll realise how lucky you are. I personally think its one of it not the most crisp sounding performance ive heard.

Thanks everyone for the comments :)

You compare that audio to anything on youtube from Reading and you'll realise how lucky you are. I personally think its one of it not the most crisp sounding performance ive heard.

Thanks everyone for the comments :)

I'm just stating what I thought about it. Again, I'll take your word on this:

The audio on youtube dousent actually do it must justice, but its still fine,

just alot better on the DVD.

Which your free so to do ovcourse, im just saying, you wont find anything else on youtube from an audience recording that compares to that.

I was more comparing it to other professional recordings. Of course it'll be better than all audience recordings.The BBC mix wasn't that great, so this one is :stunned: in comparison.

I think I'll just drop this topic for now. I don't want to judge from a YouTube video, I'll know for real how much I like it after hearing the final DVD through speakers and whatnot (still excited :happy:)

Audio is really good but it's probably possible to imrpove it even further with some EQ'ing. Liam, dunno if yoü've tried or do you know anyone who can?

Have tired a couple, which software do others use for EQ'ing.

Again, im sure you all know the score on the audio front by now about not sharing it etc. Prove that you can all stick to that and I can guarantee you right now the next audio sources will be both Wembley stadium dates and the LCCC in that quality.

Again, im sure you all know the score on the audio front by now about not sharing it etc. Prove that you can all stick to that and I can guarantee you right now the next audio sources will be both Wembley stadium dates and the LCCC in that quality.

:awesome:

Sweet, it's like crimbo has come early :D.

Liam, have you given your R&L work to Paul now? Think it'll be up on Wednesday?

:LOL:

Sweet, it's like crimbo has come early :D.

Liam, have you given your R&L work to Paul now? Think it'll be up on Wednesday?

noo not yet, I think i always under estimate stuff on the time front :LOL: the DVD is near enough done, just life commitments slowing things down. Still plan to have it up this week though.

:LOL:

noo not yet, I think i always under estimate stuff on the time front :LOL: the is near enough done, just life commitments slowing things down. Still plan to have it up this week though.

Don't we all lol. I'll keep my eyes pealed then. Is it going to be just one DVD? Unlike the two you did for the Wembey DVD!!

Archived