Yup. There's no way this is just a fan. :LOL:

Totes a hacker who is exposing all Muse's recording conspiracies :phu:

Would love to see the lost Wembley 07 recordings appear (he must have a huuuge hard drive at home)

Also, slightly off topic, but still one of Liam's videos...

1:44, what gig/footage is that?

Have tired a couple, which software do others use for EQ'ing.

Again, im sure you all know the score on the audio front by now about not sharing it etc. Prove that you can all stick to that and I can guarantee you right now the next audio sources will be both Wembley stadium dates and the LCCC in that quality.

Dude... I'll actually give you my arm if you get the 2nd night at Wembley!!!! That was the night I became a Muse fan (My friend's dad had a box that night and I got invited- I'd never really bothered with Muse before *Is ashamed*)... I wish I could go back to it!!! <3

Assassin Isle of Wight Festival.

*drools* I wish!

That HM vid is bloody brilliant - can't believe we're lucky enough to get such amazing sound quality. It feels like it's Kirk's work but why would he give the rights to the Reading audio to a fan-made DVD when he's hinted in replies on Twitter that an official Reading DVD may be on the cards? I don't actually know if he was being serious or if that's something they'll go ahead with, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility!

Ohh, and Liam - I know we can't share the audio of the DVD with each other, but for those of us who don't know how to rip it from the vids, are we allowed to at least ask how to do it? I'm a bit of a tech n00b when it comes to these things :$.

Cheers again for all your ultra-amazing work!! CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!!! :D:kiss:

*drools* I wish!

That HM vid is bloody brilliant - can't believe we're lucky enough to get such amazing sound quality. It feels like it's Kirk's work but why would he give the rights to the Reading audio to a fan-made DVD when he's hinted in replies on Twitter that an official Reading DVD may be on the cards? I don't actually know if he was being serious or if that's something they'll go ahead with, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility!

Ohh, and Liam - I know we can't share the audio of the DVD with each other, but for those of us who don't know how to rip it from the vids, are we allowed to at least ask how to do it? I'm a bit of a tech n00b when it comes to these things :$.

Cheers again for all your ultra-amazing work!! CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!!! :D:kiss:

Yeah, this. I still have Liam's Wembley DVD and don't know how to extract the audio. I'm not a n00b with computers, i just don't know how you would do this.

As wonderful as all this audio is, I can't help but think that Liam's dreading all the extra work he'll have to do now..

If it was something like Earl's Court I'd do it for him, or we could all work on a piece. Anything to get awesome audio out there.

Archived