The Next Manson Signature Guitar?

musecasters

The Next Manson Signature Guitar  

111 members have voted

1. 1. The Next Manson Signature Guitar

Yes and no.

Yes, they should release an E shape with that finish, as Hugh as said in the past it's one of his favourites, and a lot of people love the finish, so having an E series to go with the MA, etc, would be a great idea and I think would be very well received.

No, it should not be a signature guitar. It wasn't even built for him, so why should any future release have anything to do with him. As I said, it should just be an E series to go with the MA series. But yeah, they should release it anyway! ;)

it's called the Manson burst according to tim!

Hi Jim, thanks for the inquiry. Pricing and options for the 007-1 are as follows:

Manson Signature Guitars 007-1 Blackie pricing:

Standard 007-1 Guitar:

Alder Body

Select Birdseye Maple neck

Rosewood fretboard, side dots only

Matt Black finish

Custom copper mini-scratchplate

Gotoh 510 HAP tuners and hardware

Seymour Duncan Hot P90 neck pickup

Choice of Manson's/BKP MBK3 or MBK2 bridge pickup

Manson's Hiscox Hardshell case

£2999

Options include:

-Fernandes FSK-401 Sustainer driver (installed above neck pickup) add £299

-internal Fuzz Factory add £299

-internal Phaser add £199

-GraphTech Ghost piezo system add £399

-internal custom MIDI-control strip add £399

As per the DL-1, custom hardware may be added for an upcharge of £299 for the standard 007-1, £349 for internal Fuzz/Phase, and £399 for Fuzz, Phase, and piezo.

Regards,

Adrian

Please dont facepalm but is this real? :eek: want

Yeah, right...

But, maybe with spectra chrome equipment ..

http://www.sprayonchrome.com/index2.html ... ?

http://www.creationsnchrome.com

Isn't real chroming but..

Neither is what Sims does and they're the ones who have done it for Mansons. THey use a similar system.

Sims is also not currently chroming guitars due to supply issues. Coat of chrome did it for me recently after a shitload of dectective work to find their phone number.

This.

No, it's not real--I wrote it. I'd like it to be real. But I would hope they can come up with a better name than the 007-1 :LOL:

i hoped not cos i wanted to be the only one apart from matt and Kev Burton to have a Ribbon controller (in my custom i'm planning)

haha did he have the 7 string back then? i always thought he got the delorean first

iirc he recorded citizen erased on the delorean, and asked hugh for a 7 string so he could play ce live without having to retune from standard to drop-a during gigs

iirc he recorded citizen erased on the delorean, and asked hugh for a 7 string so he could play ce live without having to retune from standard to drop-a during gigs

Yeah I forgot about that. I was sure Simno or musecasters said there was a picture of a bass string on the delorean (for recording CE)

Please dont facepalm but is this real? :eek: want

Lmao! I was so tempted after Jimbo posted it to say "Do you realise what you've done when this finds its way onto the rest of the web?"...It didn't need to even get out of the thread in the end! :LOL:

But I would hope they can come up with a better name than the 007-1 :LOL:

7 - 1 = 6! But there's already a 006! The world would explode! :chuckle:

But to be honest I don't know what's up with those -1, I mean, it seems unlikely they will ever make a MB-2 or a DL-2 :LOL:

I've always thought that was a bit odd too...

and i knew that the email was bull as everyone knows the 007 has not ever had a phase 90

Lmao! I read it and thought "wow, I didn't realise it had a phase 90 as well" :LOL:

Wasnt the e shape 2nd hand from an old jazz musician?

That's how the story goes. Or at least it was built for him and then he didn't want it, so I don't know if that necessarily counts as second hand. Just designed for someone else.

Archived