The Next Manson Signature Guitar?

musecasters

The Next Manson Signature Guitar  

111 members have voted

1. 1. The Next Manson Signature Guitar

Matt has two MB-1s and he doesn't use them live anyway, so that kind of renders that argument invalid. ;)

it's a huge festival where everyone gets to discover up and coming novels

Muse are there promoting Inside the Muscle Museum cos it didn't sell enough

How the hell didn't you know that?

noob.... :rolleyes:

I'm just ignoring it because I'm not there. It's not happening as far as I'm concerned. :rolleyes:

actually, thinking about it, they might be able to do a decent looking bomber without even needing to chrome it at all because the finish was never particularly shiny to begin with (especially after all the spray painting and riveting). alternatively, they could ask the mclaren f1 team what kind of paint they use on their cars :happy:

actually, thinking about it, they might be able to do a decent looking bomber without even needing to chrome it at all because the finish was never particularly shiny to begin with (especially after all the spray painting and riveting). alternatively, they could ask the mclaren f1 team what kind of paint they use on their cars :happy:

silver would look quite bad

http://www.simscustom.com/html/popups/mar2005_updates/guitar_of_the_month/114.htm

mine was done around 4 years ago and has started to go slightly milky :(

That's really dissapointing. I half expected to end up with some kind of chrome guitar in the future but I'm not so sure now.

Your Bomber Replica, is that the one you mean or the plain chrome ? I havn't seen any pictures of your original Bomber for what...3/4 years?

all the theories of the true identity...

Edit: Whats with the gays taking pictures of their sixpacks in the mirror?! that shits hawt lolwut?

That's what made me laugh :chuckle::facepalm:

Hiiiii im james90 i ownnnn loadz of huge mansions and i got a hug8 6 pak

Archived