The Next Manson Signature Guitar?

musecasters

The Next Manson Signature Guitar  

111 members have voted

1. 1. The Next Manson Signature Guitar

I'd say it's a bit of a no brainer that the 6 string would be more popular as that's what the vast majority of people go for. It would be good if they gave it as a spec option that you could have either though. I dare say there would be enough people buying the 7 string version just so they could Citizen Erased properly. You know what Musers are like. :facepalm:

Or maybe perhaps all those people who play 7 string guitars but want a different tone that isnt metullzz? :rolleyes:

I'd love to see you go and suggest that to them and just get a completely blank response! :chuckle:

Seriously though, my custom's going to be a 7 string, and that's just an extra bit of range. I've got no interest in playing any heavy metally stuff.

I could see them in a few years time introducing a limited edition mirror version of the MB1

Not sure if they'd do a mirror MB-1, but a mirror signature model would probably be one of the ones to surprise me least. Maybe that and the E shape, although I still don't think that could ever be called a Bellamy sig.

Not sure if they'd do a mirror MB-1, but a mirror signature model would probably be one of the ones to surprise me least. Maybe that and the E shape, although I still don't think that could ever be called a Bellamy sig.

If they did an E shape then I imagine it'd be part of the MA range now

Mirror, and to a lesser extent Blackie, seem the most likely to me. For Hugh and Tim anyway it'd make sense for the Mirror as they've done a lot of mirror finishes in the past.

Although, it is pretty similar to the DL-1 series I guess. Call it the EC-1 maybe? Or just M-1 but that's too similar to the mb-1s maybe.

You'd get the standard guitar without optional hardware for say £2999 (like Jimbo suggested about the blackie one) then get the options of FF, Killswitch and Phase 90. Also it'd be cool if they offered a choice of pickups: the original Rio Grande pups, or the two MQ's, or a MBK 2/3 bridge and a MQ neck.

I think that'd be awesome. Also gives those who didn't get the DL-1 a chance to get a similar sig model if they don't do another run of DL-1s for a while.

if they did a 7 string shape, do you think a 6 or 7 string would be more popular?

Like Bs said, I think they would have to offer it in 6 and 7. I'd get the 7 :phu: max fanboi.

I could see them in a few years time introducing a limited edition mirror version of the MB1

Ehh, I don't know. I just can't see them doing a mass-produced (to whatever effect you can call a Manson mass-produced :LOL:) mirror guitar, especially if it were cracked mirror. It's heavy, it's time/labor-intensive, and with the cracks no two will be the same, which could be good or bad depending on how the cracking goes.

I still like the idea of them doing something like the Blackie email I drew up, where you've got a base model around £2999 (I'd prefer £2499! :p) and then lots of Bellamy-spec goodies to add on as you please.

Ehh, I don't know. I just can't see them doing a mass-produced (to whatever effect you can call a Manson mass-produced :LOL:) mirror guitar, especially if it were cracked mirror. It's heavy, it's time/labor-intensive, and with the cracks no two will be the same, which could be good or bad depending on how the cracking goes.

I still like the idea of them doing something like the Blackie email I drew up, where you've got a base model around £2999 (I'd prefer £2499! :p) and then lots of Bellamy-spec goodies to add on as you please.

Note the limited edition

Oops, thought it was Bs...that's definitely more realistic, then. But again, would they do a limited edition of a limited run guitar?

Renew interest in the signature series? I'm talking about 2 or 3 years time, where interest may have died down a bit

Renew interest in the signature series? I'm talking about 2 or 3 years time' date=' where interest may have died down a bit[/quote']

Mmm could be. I know they'll for shure have 2 buyers: Matt Bellamy and James :chuckle:

Speaking of that, I know this has been asked before, but I wonder how much longer they'll be doing the MB-1s?

Mmm could be. I know they'll for shure have 2 buyers: Matt Bellamy and James :chuckle:

Speaking of that, I know this has been asked before, but I wonder how much longer they'll be doing the MB-1s?

Until Matt smashes his one and decides he wants a disco ball mixed with a guitar and Doms Pants and a gay bars light show. James, get that cash ready ;)

But again, would they do a limited edition of a limited run guitar?

LIMITED LIMITED EDITION WITH INTERNAL FUZZ FACTREEZ!!!!!!

I still don't understand why they had two MB-1s and then the DL-1...What's the point in the 1, if you're going to have different letters for other sigs? I mean, I can understand the two MBs being the same for the MIDI pad...But surely it would have made more sense to follow the MB line and change the number...But hey, what do I know? :LOL:

Archived