The Next Manson Signature Guitar?

musecasters

The Next Manson Signature Guitar  

111 members have voted

1. 1. The Next Manson Signature Guitar

I'd like to see an E Shape, hugh and tim said that they might build a few stocks, and hugh is working on a special one atm! Tim wanted a bomber, but i think that was ti wind up hugh... I'd like an earls court or something mirror, but the blackie wins it, i love the ribbon, its so much better than the XY, a whammy pedal in the guitar? genius. i'm gonna have that in my custom :) - they said it was aloud!!!

bomber.

But I highly doubt that'll ever happen

Never, lol

mmmhhh....do you think they are planning to make another signature guitar?...

Yep

Laser or Blackie. Two of my favourite Mansons, however I can see the laser being expensive because of the wiring inside it. I wouldn't mind either really..

hugh said laser was possible, but hes not too keen because the cracked mirror can be different every time etc.

"Chrome MB1" or something like a chrome/bomber, seems to be the easiest.

Hard to say for a "M1D1" it gets close to the real...or something like the Custom T Mirror..

A big production of "Mirror" is perhaps not easy..

I vote "Chrome Bomber" for originality (Chrome, Floyd Rose, Rounded body) for a new Signature guitar

"Chrome MB1" or something like a chrome/bomber, seems to be the easiest.

Hard to say for a "M1D1" it gets close to the real...or something like the Custom T Mirror..

A big production of "Mirror" is perhaps not easy..

I vote "Chrome Bomber" for originality (Chrome, Floyd Rose, Rounded body) for a new Signature guitar

even thou on the inside its the most differcult, the outside finish of the 007 will be the easiest, and the most consistence compared to the others :)

go on, vote for 007 peeps ;)

Archived