The Next Manson Signature Guitar?

musecasters

The Next Manson Signature Guitar  

111 members have voted

1. 1. The Next Manson Signature Guitar

I know :( I was thinking about getting one, but I priced it with all of the upgrades and stuff I'd do and it was so expensive that it wouldn't make sense not to just get a custom :facepalm::LOL:

tbh I would rather save up for a custom one anyway. If I'm paying that much money for a guitar I wouldn't want it to be made in eastern europe.

Fair enough. At that price though it's probably fairer to compare it to the mass produced stuff from the big American names rather than the other handbuilt Manson stuff. In which case I'd imagine they stack up rather well.

You kidding me? Gibsons build quality in recent years has gone to shit. Compared that them the Manson are waaay better value

tbh I would rather save up for a custom one anyway. If I'm paying that much money for a guitar I wouldn't want it to be made in eastern europe.

I would say this, except that I love Eastern Europe and I do want an MA at some point, if for nothing more than just to have a guitar in the Manson style/sound/quality that I don't have to baby as much.

I would say this, except that I love Eastern Europe and I do want an MA at some point, if for nothing more than just to have a guitar in the Manson style/sound/quality that I don't have to baby as much.

I don't hate eastern europe. I just think Huge builds better guitars then the czech factory

I don't hate eastern europe. I just think Huge builds better guitars then the czech factory

Exactly. But you can't get something he's built new for that price. The stuff you can get at that price is dominated by the mass produced Fenders and Gibsons which you yourself have recognised are likely lacking in the same level of quality control and consistancy. Therefore the fact that it's made in Eastern Europe is irrelevant. If I was paying that much money for a guitar I wouldn't really care where it's made, just how it plays, sounds and perhaps how it's made.

that 1200 dollar price for us is way more in pounds. You can get a very good guitar for that much here. Hell my mexican tele is more than enough guitar for me.

If I'm going to spend around 2 grand for a guitar it's not going to be from a factory I hope. Jimbo already said it but for us your halfway there in price, might as well get a custom or something. You don't have to baby your mansons I accidentally knocked mine off the stand moving stuff on a hardwood floor. I did go O SHIT for a second but it survived.

Anyways, I was looking into the MA"s and decided against it. I just want another mansun neck.

How many MB runs are we on now, 2? 3?

Would be nice to see something different. I'm half surprised there's isn't any DL1's on ebay yet for £7,000 etc

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

They're working on the 3rd run now, and the 4th run would probably be mid next year I'm guessing

MA's are still really expensive in us dollars :(

Don't you get to take 20% off for the VAT off though?

I agree it would be cool if they stopped the signature runs at 100, but I don't know if they will considering how much demand there is for them. Matt wanted them to be instruments, not collectibles, and stopping production would go against that.

Anyway, what's this Leeds and Reading that everyone keeps talking about? :erm:

Archived