eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :eek: hell no!

yes why not this is perfectly suited to muse dark neoclassical undertones and is niche to be "quirky" enough for matt. the video could have them in a space rocket adventure, they could get busted up by asteriods and crash into an apocalyptic version of earth, dont you think...matt knows UB40 you know, the drummer of UB40 used to play in a band that supported telstar, matts dads band.

If they were to go with a Queen song (other than Flash) then I would say Killer Queen. I reckon they could whip up a pretty quirky version... although... it is already!

Other possibilities:

-Eye of the Tiger... why? Cause it's a ripper of a song and I'd love any of my favourite bands to have a crack!

-Tainted Love... might as well... every other band has covered it...mwuhahaha :rolleyes:

-Wake Me Up Before you Go go... actually, no... not the song... they could just remake the clip.. :LOL:

I like the can't take my eyes off you cover... cause it's a song you wouldn't really pick them to do... I'd like them to do another cover like that... hence the wake me up suggestion... mwuahahahhahaaha.

Actually... on a serious suggestion... I'd like them to do something by Smashing Pumpkins.. although, I don't really know how they would alter the songs as much! But I think something like 'Forgive' as a slower song and maybe Cherub Rock as a heavier song would be kinda cool.

Actually... on a serious suggestion... I'd like them to do something by Smashing Pumpkins.. although, I don't really know how they would alter the songs as much! But I think something like 'Forgive' as a slower song and maybe Cherub Rock as a heavier song would be kinda cool.

I agree with you... something of SP will be great. Maybe a cover of Disarm?

I'll stick to the songs I mentioned in similar threads before:

Jaques Brel - ne me quitte pas

Michael Jackson - Earth song <== they just have to do that one

Rolling Stones - Paint it Black

Tiger Lillies - Decline

Beatles - I wanna hold your hand

Maybe the Ghostbusters theme.. that might work actually..

Ugh... every1 talks about this yet still have not heard it... :'(

i just got hold of it...it came on unexpectedly on the media player shuffle and i nearly melted on the spot. i love it

and it's seriously improved mine and a friend's reputation for weirdness cos we walked into english singing and cancaning along to it, forgetting that since it was on my headphones, no one else could hear.........

ah well.

those that danced were thought mad by those who could not hear the music, an all that.

Raven

Ugh... every1 talks about this yet still have not heard it... :'(

You haven't heard Can't take my eyes off you?????

Here Dude, Live to the full, click this link I have espesh for you! (Or, if u can, right-click and go to save target as and save it on ur comp!)

Can't take my eyes off you - muse mp3

It'll open in Win Media Player, it's an Mp3 file

(See i'm so nice! :) )

Well that's my days good deed, fair thee well!!!!

Kate Bush - Running up that Hill

Placebo and Tori Amos already have made their versions, now i wanna hear Muse doing it too!!

I totally love the Placebo cover!! IMO it's better than the original song, but yeah Muse could always do even beter than placebo :)

• 2 weeks later...