here's a few more suggestions... not sure if they'd work or not, but they're just ideas :)

Dire Straits - Money For Nothing

ohh i think the telegraph road woul be cooler. i could just see them doing that.

I have a question. Would you rather hear Muse cover Mandy from Barry Manilow, or Barry Manilow cover Hysteria from Muse?

definatley Barry Manilow covering hysteria. how funy would that be.

What about Smashing Pumpkins? already forget them?

I've been thinking 'Perfect' and 'Eye' of smashing Pumpkins

and also 'Let Down', 'Climbing Up The Walls', 'Optimistic', 'Dollars And cents', 'Where I end And You Begin' by Radiohead

'Take Me Away', 'Hanging By A Moment', 'Sick Cycle Carousel' by Lifehouse

'Big Machine' and 'Here Is Gone' by Goo Goo Dolls

I have a few, I'm an old fart so some of you won't of heard these.

Grace by Jeff Buckley. Lovely song and Matt wouldn't naff it up!

Blue Velvet.....I can't remember the artist that did this one, but I remember it was in a film with Izzabella Rossillinni in. Very haunting melody. Would suit Matt's voice

People are Strange by Echo and the Bunnymen, just for the fun value on that.

Electricity by O.M.D Replacing almost all the synths with guitar!

Entangled by Genesis. If you have ever heard THIS one you'll know why I picked it!

:D

erm..this is pretty stoopid but since my brother is unfortunately a robbie williams fan well there's that song from robbie wiliams i heard today called 'karma killer' and i thought when i heard it that it would sound nice if muse made a cover of it. no? ok no then..

he he, its like one of the only robbie williams songs i like, it would make a wicked cover come to think of it.

"Something" by George Harrison

Anything from the sixties - I don't know who sings the one I'm thinking of, but it goes "Girl, you really got me going, you got me so i don't know what I'm doing.... You really got me Etc" Was it The Kinks?

And the all time most awesome Muse cover would be

"Nights in White Satin" by the Moody Blues. It's perfect for them! The original makes me shiver...

Would be great to her them cover the song *Crimson and clover*! But not the original song, no it would be better they cover the coverversion from Joan Jett, couse it´s freaky!

Hope anybody do undeerstand what i´ve try to say.*g*

Or the song *Relaxe* by Franky goes to Hollywood. Yeah thats it!!!

• 2 weeks later...
i think it would be sooo funnny if muse did a cover of a britney spears song! nit me baby one more time or oops i did it again? oooohhh the choices!!!!!1 :D

i downloaded a travis acoustic of 'one more time'..haha. funny stuff that is.

muse should do covers of:

silverchair - emotion sickness [killer song, got piano, heavy riffs, kick arse bass, falsetto, great drums, im surprised muse didnt make it first!]

AFI - morningstar [matt could cover all of davey's screaming with his eerie wailing, saw AFI live..muse are better but this song is very muse-ish...if anyone CAN be muse-ish]

radiohead - creep [okay, this is the penultimate muse cover. can you imagine matt wailing 'ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun' at the end? ahhhhhhh]