Flash Gordon by Queen!!

I must agree! FLASH aaaaaaaaah Saviour of the universe! Matt singing that would be hilarious

If there are any aussies here you'll know that on muse hosting rage they picked this song on their playlist, as well as some of the others you have mentioned. And before they played flash matt sang Flash aaaaaaaaah, yay it was sooooooooooo funny! :LOL:

can't take my eyes of you, great version

Ugh... every1 talks about this yet still have not heard it... :'(

Personally I reckon some rad covers would be; REM, Elton John (though they wouldn't wanna screw it up or they'd be crucified, not that they could have have a bad song), the immigration song- led zeppelin (hehe screaming matt) or Tori Amos, I'm not really sure what songs of these ppl but theres my spot!

I would like something better from Queen, I know Bohemian Rapsody is their most famous one, but they have better stuff like Innuendo or Another one bites the dust... now those I would like..... or maybe I'm just wrong (I can't pick ony 1 or 2 Queen songs!!) :confused:

thriller or buddy holly by weezer wud be good, just to see if they could pull it off!personally i'd like to see jane says by jane's addiction, or 'are you gonna be my girl?' by jet!

matt bellamy;-i said a 1 2 3, take my hand and come with me

coz you look so fine that i really wanna make you mine

i can imagine him doing that really cheesily, and winking :confused::LOL:

I am sure none of you heard of her, but I would have to say Muse would do a killer cover of a song called "Practice" by Cory Sipper. Cory Sipper may be adult alternative. Her songs have quiet longing to them. I feel a Muse cover of that song would give it an urgency which would reinvent the song in a way.

Love will tear us apart - Joy Division

I imagine a dark synthscape and soaring electric vocals that put a new spin on an old favorite.

They would murder that. Just like they murdered House of the Rising Sun and Please Please Please... :(

Anyway, on subject. I reckon they'd do an interesting version of Xiu Xiu's I luv the Valley, Oh! It'd be hilarious. Matt'd have to be slightly more pretentious and inaudible for it to be good though. :p

Have you seen one called Battle Royale? If you liked Audition I think you would like this movie too. It's a clockwork orange meets lord of the flies meets Japanese mind fuck.

Audition is one of my very favorite japanese movies!

That's weird. I'd be thinking of hanging myself while listening to an Iggy Pop album, but that's already been done.

yeah, that would be great. But it might make me go and slit my wrists, which wouldnt be quite so great!

You're from texas...im scared and impressed.. :eek:

I never like it when other bands do a cover of what was a really good song. it's like the song's really changed and its weird.

that said, some of Muse's covers are pretty good. Like Feeling Good and Can't Take my Eyes off You. But noone should cover the Smiths. :|

It's like Placebo doing Bigmouth Strikes Again. Brian Molko going all whiney whiney la de da.Meh.

Have you seen one called Battle Royale? If you liked Audition I think you would like this movie too. It's a clockwork orange meets lord of the flies meets Japanese mind fuck.

It's a classic!

see also: Itchi the killer

see also: perfect blue

see also: dark water