If you really want to queue as early as possible and still play it safe, I'd say try to be there just before sunrise. The surrounding area isn't THAT bad, but if you wanna start waiting the night before just play it safe. Having to deal with downtown and the surrounding area for the past 4 years (high school was right in downtown -_-), it's not as violent as people make it out to be. If you keep heading down the street away from downtown into south central though...no guarantees there. :p

If you really want to queue as early as possible and still play it safe, I'd say try to be there just before sunrise. The surrounding area isn't THAT bad, but if you wanna start waiting the night before just play it safe. Having to deal with downtown and the surrounding area for the past 4 years (high school was right in downtown -_-), it's not as violent as people make it out to be. If you keep heading down the street away from downtown into south central though...no guarantees there. :p

So... I'll bring pepper spray and stay in my car until I see someone looking to queue and beat them to the leading spot. :LOL:

So... I'll bring pepper spray and stay in my car until I see someone looking to queue and beat them to the leading spot. :LOL:

That's kind of me and Liz's plan :LOL: In all seriousness, does anyone want to camp? It's too dangerous to do it if there will only be like 3 of us

That's kind of me and Liz's plan :LOL: In all seriousness, does anyone want to camp? It's too dangerous to do it if there will only be like 3 of us

I'll feel comfortable with 10-15 people. No, I am not paranoid. Or maybe... :stunned:

Archived