Luckily I won't have a problem in a few months when it's really near the event and people are desperate.

Doesn't the opposite happen? Scalpers are desperate to get the tickets off their hands and lower their prices until someone buys them.

For those of you booking hotels still, if you go to hotwire and search "University of Southern California, CA Hotels," the $70/night Mid-Wilshire - Westlake - USC area hotel (with the pool, tennis court, etc) is the Radisson Midtown (the one closest to the Coliseum).

This one?

http://www.radisson.com/los-angeles-hotel-ca-90007/cafiguer

Need a hotel but don't want it to cost TOO much money as I'm aiming to be over there for about 6 night... also don't want to stay in too ropey an area :LOL:

I vote for disneyland!!

I'm up for any decent theme park :awesome:

I have a standing ticket

I'll see you fuckers in LA.

See you there :awesome:

For those of you booking hotels still, if you go to hotwire and search "University of Southern California, CA Hotels," the $70/night Mid-Wilshire - Westlake - USC area hotel (with the pool, tennis court, etc) is the Radisson Midtown (the one closest to the Coliseum).

This one?

Need a hotel but don't want it to cost TOO much money as I'm aiming to be over there for about 6 night... also don't want to stay in too ropey an area :LOL:

Yup! That's the one. It's within walking distance of the venue.

i got lower section 8 row 26.

is that decent? (ive never been to a stadium concert let alone the coliseum)

This shows where section 8 is, it doesn't say how far back row 26 is but i just Googled and it has 93 rows apparantly so i guess you'll be just over a quarter of the way back

38672s.gif

This shows where section 8 is, it doesn't say how far back row 26 is but i just Googled and it has 93 rows apparantly so i guess you'll be just over a quarter of the way back

38672s.gif

yeah i know where it is on the map but i was just wondering how the stage would look from my seats (like if they would look like ants or not) :happy:

This one?

If you are going to be here that long I'd recommend staying in a different area, like Hollywood or Santa Monica. There's more to do in those places. The area around USC is fine, but especially during the summer, it's kind of dead since there aren't many students around.

It's not hard to get to Downtown from there, but still for a vacation you might want to stay somewhere more touristy.

Does anyone have a link to a GOOD seating chart for the coliseum? I have been unable to find one that can show me exactly where a seat is.

if4g0y.gif

Here's one that shows you how the seat numbers work. The stage is on the open end. The rows go to the 90s so anything 25 or lower is great and even 50 is pretty good.

ETA: As far as rows, the first tunnel is about 45 rows up, the 2nd is at about 70.

If you are going to be here that long I'd recommend staying in a different area, like Hollywood or Santa Monica. There's more to do in those places. The area around USC is fine, but especially during the summer, it's kind of dead since there aren't many students around.

It's not hard to get to Downtown from there, but still for a vacation you might want to stay somewhere more touristy.

http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-directions/108387_historic-mayfair-hotel-los-angeles.aspx

I suppose this would have a similar problem then despite being maybe slightly better as it's closer to the public transport hubs downtown..? You make a good point about about staying somewhere touristy meaning less travelling around (cause unless someone wants to drive us we won't have a car :LOL:)

EDIT: Christ, that's a one hour walk away. The USA messes with my distance perception, it looks like a 10-20 minute walk from above :LOL:

Isn't Disneyland a lot more than $20? And no, she isn't paying for them, thanks. :rolleyes: She did loan me the money for my Indy and LA Rising tickets, not that it's your business, but it'll come out of the money I get payed for working for her company and when Stubhub gives me the money from selling my Bonnaroo ticket next week. Don't assume things.

EDIT: Also, I really didn't think I was going to go to this. But things change...

I just think its a really bitch move to keep complaining and complain about money when you end up going to every show anyway. Clearly money is not a problem for you like it is for others. Don't belittle our money situation by complaining about your money issues when you really can't be having all that big of problems because you are going to every muse show this year. You should realize how fortunate you are to be able to go to all these shows because you have the money instead of rubbing it in peoples faces.

I'll be attending LA Rising but it is really only for Rage. After seeing Citizen Erased played at so many U2 gigs, I am tired of hearing the same songs at the real shows Muse HEADLINES. This is my last hope to hear Citizen Erased one last time, heck they probably will since they are not headlining! Last time they played an absolutely ridiculous set in LA was April 10, 2007 at the Forum, and holy fuck that was insane.

I am ready to see Rage rock out and hopefully put the Fire and Rock back into Muse. See you all there!

http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-directions/108387_historic-mayfair-hotel-los-angeles.aspx

I suppose this would have a similar problem then despite being maybe slightly better as it's closer to the public transport hubs downtown..? You make a good point about about staying somewhere touristy meaning less travelling around (cause unless someone wants to drive us we won't have a car :LOL:)

EDIT: Christ, that's a one hour walk away. The USA messes with my distance perception, it looks like a 10-20 minute walk from above :LOL:

Downtown isn't a bad location because it's on LA's kinda pathetic subway. The Red Line will take you to Hollywood and even Universal Studios. It also connects to Union Station and the Gold Line which can get you to Pasadena. Getting to the beach will be more difficult.

If you don't have a car, I'd recommend the Big Blue Bus, which is Santa Monica's bus line. They have an express that can get you to Santa Monica in about an hour. Here's a link.

ETA: Just saw your hotel choice. I wouldn't recomend it. Try to stay away from the area just west of the 110. For a place walking distance to the stadium, it's either the Radisson or the Vagabond. For the concert, staying downtown could be feasible, but it depends on when the show gets out as to if there will be bus service. Worst case scenario you walk back to the Radisson and catch a cab back.

If you guys want a reasonably priced place in the middle of the action look into the travelodge on sunset the metro startion is right up the street and you're on hollywood and highland there's tons to do in the are and the metro takes you everywhere Jimmy kimmel is right there too you can check out the show and see what ever concert series is going on at the time

If you guys want a reasonably priced place in the middle of the action look into the travelodge on sunset the metro startion is right up the street and you're on hollywood and highland there's tons to do in the are and the metro takes you everywhere Jimmy kimmel is right there too you can check out the show and see what ever concert series is going on at the time

That's right in my neighborhood. And yes it's very convenient to the Red Line. There's also a Days Inn on Hollywood and Western that is convenient to the Red Line.

Archived