Veronica, you'll be riding with Justin and I, yes? So, we'll be camping out definitely. We can just use Justin as a human shield if anything goes down. :p

Are you gonna park at the hotel or venue?

I'm just gonna park at the hotel and walk to the venue I don't truat my car to be right there and not be tampered with

Are you gonna park at the hotel or venue?

I'm just gonna park at the hotel and walk to the venue I don't truat my car to be right there and not be tampered with

That's my plan. We need to discuss more about what time we need to meetup and such. Cause we can just meetup at the hotel, park our cars there, and then head to the venue.

Veronica, you'll be riding with Justin and I, yes? So, we'll be camping out definitely. We can just use Justin as a human shield if anything goes down. :p

Yes, of course I am. Lol. The image of Justin as a human shield is cracking me up. :LOL:

Yes, of course I am. Lol. The image of Justin as a human shield is cracking me up. :LOL:

Get him a captain america suit!

:awesome: I think that's probably the greatest idea ever. I also think we should get slipknot masks and wear them in queue and tell any hobo that comes near us to sit the fuck down.

You can use me as a human shield too :LOL: 2's better than 1 ;)

:awesome:

LA Footie.

BOOM.

GAH. My friend and travel buddy is a soccer player, he'd kill to be there! (OK, I'd kill *for* him.) If the footy match is on the 29th, we AZ Musers are screwed. :supersad:

Once again, props to you, Liz for getting the info out of Wolstenfierce! :D

^Yep just checked. Awesome! They do have more time now than the last time they were here so it seems very possible. I just hope he gives us more time in advance to prepare.

I hope it's the day before... that's when I am flying in.

I REALLY hope I can make it to Wolstenfootie. I usually work on weekends and I'm already going to use one sick day for the day of the gig. :supersad: If I can't go, can someone call me and let me talk to him? I wouldn't want to miss everything. Just a hello would be nice.

I REALLY hope I can make it to Wolstenfootie. I usually work on weekends and I'm already going to use one sick day for the day of the gig. :supersad: If I can't go, can someone call me and let me talk to him? I wouldn't want to miss everything. Just a hello would be nice.

Dude, I've got your back. :happy:

But, it won't be the same without you! :'(

Tell them you have the wolstenfever and the only cure is to be subjected to mass amounts of the wolstenbeasts sweat.

I hope it's the day before... that's when I am flying in.

Have to also figure when the secret show is going to be. Because it is possible they would do a small gig the day before or two days before to be warmed up for their first ever stadium headlining show in U.S.

no giving up!! We will make it happen. :yesey:

Have to also figure when the secret show is going to be. Because it is possible they would do a small gig the day before or two days before to be warmed up for their first ever stadium headlining show in U.S.

I still don't consider this a headlining show for Muse, since RATM is the headliner. Muse's stadium headlining days in the US will come soon.

I still don't consider this a headlining show for Muse, since RATM is the headliner. Muse's stadium headlining days in the US will come soon.

I see it as muse and rage coheadlining together. So even though its not their own individual headlining show they are still headlining.

Archived