I am just as excited about this gig as I am about Reading! Didn't do GA this time, totally chickened out of being in a Rage pit.

Is there anywhere interesting to go at night in that part of town?

walking distance? Not really. But you are in the city of LA if you decide for public transportation or someone to drive you. Then tons of stuff to do. Including downtown which is only about 2 miles away.

I need an opinion: section 5 row 58 low seat numbers, so I assume the further back section 5, or section 21 row 11 low seat numbers, so I assume the closer section 21. Please let me know which you think I should choose!

I need an opinion: section 5 row 58 low seat numbers, so I assume the further back section 5, or section 21 row 11 low seat numbers, so I assume the closer section 21. Please let me know which you think I should choose!

section 5 row 58 would be closer to the stage but row 21 row 11 would be closer to the GA crowd. I'd go with section 5 row 58.

This will be my 8th Muse gig, but 4 friends and my not-so-little brother will be seeing them live for the first time! I can't wait! This should be an amazing gig! I really hope Muse pulls out the big ROCK guns and blows the crowd away!

Well I got ga tickets, but kinda scareeeeeed.. Never done ga before lol, and a rage pit ehh ; | Also not sure if I want to camp out and stand all day. Should i trade my tickets for a section 4 seats? Or just save them for the ga for the experience?

Since a lot of us are staying in or near the Radisson, I would recommend we all walk back together to the hotel, since the area is less than desirable. I know a few people were robbed after the Muse show in Oakland, so lets not have that happen again. :LOL:

+1

It would be awesome if a group of us could just hang around at the front (or somewhere) and wait for the others to join. From what I've been reading, this is not the kind of neighborhood to be alone in.

Since a lot of us are staying in or near the Radisson, I would recommend we all walk back together to the hotel, since the area is less than desirable. I know a few people were robbed after the Muse show in Oakland, so lets not have that happen again. :LOL:

Yes please. I've been living in the desert for so long that the thought of big, bad L.A. at night scares me. :LOL: Muser walking party plz.

.8 mile walk?... maybe we need an alcohol cache we can dig into while waiting for the group to assemble? :D :D :D

im gonna suggest shelb gets a googlevoice and have it voicemail only, and leave messages as to us meeting and whatnot on it.

Eh, I can just give people my number or vice versa. I'm ok with it. :LOL: Some of you guys have it. But when time gets closer, then we can start worrying about numbers I think. :happy:

EDIT: Skype night tonight around 8 P.M. if any of you guys want to join us for a group call. We've got a little group already going. We can call and discuss more plans for LA and what not. Hope you join us. :)

Got GA Tickets. Flying in from Florida with a friend on Friday. Going to be sick. We're going to camp for the barrier. (:

Glad to know I am not the only crazy one. I am here in Orlando and looking to head out there in some fashion. Either flying or traversing in a van with some friends from the midwest.

I don't get on the forums too much, but I am always interested to meet people and have a good time.

I see people are curious about lining up for barrier. Those are my intentions as well, if feasible. Anyone have any past experience and know what can/can't be done?

Great idea Jess! +2

Glad to know I am not the only crazy one. I am here in Orlando and looking to head out there in some fashion. Either flying or traversing in a van with some friends from the midwest.

I don't get on the forums too much, but I am always interested to meet people and have a good time.

I see people are curious about lining up for barrier. Those are my intentions as well, if feasible. Anyone have any past experience and know what can/can't be done?

Haha, that'd be a sick road trip. I have to fly because of work. I'm going to line up. I've done it at several shows but I've never been to LA so i'm not so sure what to expect. I doubt it'll be bad if we have a decent number show up. I'm planning on getting their bright and early.

has anyone been to the venue? whats the queueing situation like?

I've been countless times, but have never had to queue. For a concert traditionally the GA entrance is in the tunnel which bisects Section 12. This means a line would be forming on the side closest to Vermont Ave, along Bill Richardson Way. As for how many would line up, I have no clue.

Archived