Thanks! This is so reassuring. One last question before I get annoying haha. How early should I get there? I live in SF and dont want to get there too late. Ive been reading online saying to get there like 6 hours in advance. Sorry for all of the questions, but thanks!

Yeah, if you want to be anywhere near the front, I would get there early in the morning.

Yeah i know how you feel, i was seated the first time i saw Muse, i wasnt behind the band or anything but it's still rubbish. Don't worry though it looks as if you have a standing ticket, the "seat number" is just so the promoter can keep track of how many tickets have been sold. See:

Thanks. My computer would not refresh for some reason. It was still an awesome experience but not what youtube made it seem like. Anyways, I feel like the lineup is a little all over the place. Dont know how the transition from Muse to any other acts will go. I feel like Muse is a little out of place here, but its still awesome to see them live again.

Hence I prefer the excitement of Six Flags ;)

Haha, yeah. I wish I could do Six Flags. But it's just too far of a drive for the car. :( Can't use that many miles. Also, I can get into disneyland pretty much for free, so cost wise it would be nice. If we do go to six flags, I'd have to carpool with someone. :LOL:

No rail-hugging for me, lol. I'm resigned to hanging out in the back this time. :/ It's an 8-hour drive to LA, so to be there when the doors open at 1, I'd need to leave at an ungodly 5 AM and not stop for potty breaks. Even then, I'd be at the back of a massive queue. :LOL:

I'll wait until Lolla for barrier-hugging fun. :p

Hey all!

I have 2 GA Floor tix, but I really need 3 seated tix. Anyone willing to trade? I would obviously pay face value for the 3rd ticket. I wanted to ask here before I posted the offer on the buy/sell/trade thread. I also want to make sure the seats are halfway decent.

PM me if interested! Thanks!:)

Not sure why you guys that are saying the GA is sold out...I just searched for tickets not more than 5 minutes ago and came upon both good seats and floor tickets. Maybe they're releasing the tickets at an interval as concertmaps?

Oh jealous. See, the cost of Disneyland is definitely one factor against it for me.

Your is mom is paying for like every single Muse show this year...20$ difference isn't much of a difference compared to us who are barely able to make some of these shows. :\

Archived