Your is mom is paying for like every single Muse show this year...20$ difference isn't much of a difference compared to us who are barely able to make some of these shows. :\

Isn't Disneyland a lot more than $20? And no, she isn't paying for them, thanks. :rolleyes: She did loan me the money for my Indy and LA Rising tickets, not that it's your business, but it'll come out of the money I get payed for working for her company and when Stubhub gives me the money from selling my Bonnaroo ticket next week. Don't assume things.

EDIT: Also, I really didn't think I was going to go to this. But things change...

I'll see you fuckers in LA.

Fuck yeah! :awesome:

How many people are coming from abroad for this? How exciting!

Abroad - i'm unsure, specifically the UK, 4 as far as i know: me, Ali, Alix and Olly.

FieldGA is standing?

Yep :)

Nah I wished... I actually don't care about a ticket for the gig I just want to go to see B.

Are you going?

I would love to but I am hoping to be in London at the end of August... don't have enough money to do both, I'm afraid (let alone one of those things!).

I'll see you fuckers in LA.

:supersad:

Awesome, now I just have to sell the ticket I bought for 218$

Why did you buy one from a scalper so soon? I'd wait at least a day or so after tickets go on sale and see if purchasing a ticket from a scalper is reasonable, lol.

I would love to but I am hoping to be in London at the end of August... don't have enough money to do both, I'm afraid (let alone one of those things!).

:supersad:

At least I get to see you at the end of august, fingers crossed.

Luckily I won't have a problem in a few months when it's really near the event and people are desperate. I'd sell it at face value but I'm not going to LOSE money on it. Does that make me as bad as the scalpers?

I'd let you off and say no, it was a bit foolish to buy from scalpers in such a hurry though.

Archived