i take the red line to and from work everrrrry day :rolleyes:

If you're gonna room up in hollywood that is an option, and train (red line) to downtown.. but you will have to bus to the show. dunno schedule of it compared to how late the show will be going

hmmm...i'm tempted to bunk up ali, if it's close to the stadium...just to hang out and party :eyebrows:

:awesome:

If you guys want a reasonably priced place in the middle of the action look into the travelodge on sunset the metro startion is right up the street and you're on hollywood and highland there's tons to do in the are and the metro takes you everywhere Jimmy kimmel is right there too you can check out the show and see what ever concert series is going on at the time

Is it this one Liz?

http://www.travelodgehollywood.com/amenities.htm

Ill be in LA for a couple of days and ill have my car its not a glamorous vehicle but I love it in my own way lol if anyone wanted to take a trip to the beach?

Ooh, beach!

That's right in my neighborhood. And yes it's very convenient to the Red Line. There's also a Days Inn on Hollywood and Western that is convenient to the Red Line.

I lived on the red line and the montebello buses when I was in high school lol I went to school and worked at universal studios I miss those days :(

Thanks for the information trojanchick and Liz. I've written it all down for planning purposes :chuckle:

yo dean when you flying out and until when?

I think i'll be flying out and back with Ali, so outbound the morning the day before the gig and staying for 6 nights. You?

i take the red line to and from work everrrrry day :rolleyes:

If you're gonna room up in hollywood that is an option, and train (red line) to downtown.. but you will have to bus to the show. dunno schedule of it compared to how late the show will be going

As do I. I freaking love that thing. It will be even better once the Expo line is up so I no longer have to transfer to a bus.

How does the beach sound the day after the gig and then disneyland the next?

Oooh, definitely maybe! So you are going to see if you can fly out the 2nd from LA then? Would be nice if we could head out together. Want to look into cheap places to stay for the 31st and 1st?

Oooh, definitely maybe! So you are going to see if you can fly out the 2nd from LA then? Would be nice if we could head out together. Want to look into cheap places to stay for the 31st and 1st?

They want to charge me $120 to change it :wtf: so ill just have to settle with my current plans let's just hope the megabus isn't a mega fail.

Archived