117 members have voted

1. 1. Most Under-rated track?

• Escape
    • Exo-Politics
    • Screenager
    • Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
    • Bliss, actually heh
    • Other (please specify)

I'd say the reason Exo-Politics (Can't really say Exo now incase people think you're referring to exogenesis) is because on the album, it's bland, and doesn't sound as good as it did pre black holes, plus the lyrics aren;t as good in my opinion as they were either...

USoE is underrated, I agree with that, and Uprising too. Perhaps because they were heard independantly first, people heard them a lot and then got more interested in the rest of the album.

Definitely Hoodoo too and Soldier's poem. Hoodoo is so emotional and I love the vocal harmonies on Soldier's poem. You know I heard Chris say that they had been quite interested in doing an album of songs similar to Soilder's poem. Goodness knows what would have happened to them - they probably would have arrested and given the death penalty!:p:LOL:

Edited by CarrieB

City of Delusion is my favourite song. I can appreciate why it isn't a single, but why it isn't popular with Muse fans? No idea. It's one of the few songs where Matt really uses the full extent of his voice.

That, and probably Citizens Erased. I love the synth leading up to the chorus and the vocals. Longest song in Muse discography too, I think? 7:19.

City of Delusion is my favourite song. I can appreciate why it isn't a single, but why it isn't popular with Muse fans? No idea. It's one of the few songs where Matt really uses the full extent of his voice.

That, and probably Citizens Erased. I love the synth leading up to the chorus and the vocals. Longest song in Muse discography too, I think? 7:19.

A lot of people consider Citizen Erased to be Muse's best song by a wide margin... :erm:

Anyway, Falling Down is hugely underrated. One of the better songs on Showbiz in my opinion.

1.- City of Delusion

2.- Hoodoo

3.- Take a Bow

4.- Ruled by Secrecy

5.- Eternally Missed

6.- Glorious

7.- Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

I think fans overpass these songs because theyre newer and somehow hardcore fans reject these ones and call them "pop" constantly without even getting to actually hear them properly... specially the three i mentioned from the pwoper BH&R album.. idk how people can call that album commercial basing themselves only on hearing SMBH and Starlight... its a work of art overall along with every other muse record... :happy:

Fillip is also pretty dang underrated. Hardly gets any love. But that chorus! :eek:

Fillip is one of my very favorite Muse songs, and I think that other than HT&ILY, it's their most underrated.

I'm listening to fillip right now. :D.

There's no muse song that I don't love it. but, compare with another muse songs, I think fillip, hate this and I'll love you, overdue, and guiding light are "underrated". :D

• 2 weeks later...