Indianapolis on Aug. 3, 2011

Furygirl

I REALLY hope they don't play a generic US set list like they did on the Resistance Tour. Seemed like they played the same songs almost every night, and it wasn't a very good set list. I hope they aren't scared to mix it up in America with "rare" songs. I know A LOT of Musers will be extremely bummed if the set list ends up being the same generic US Resistance Tour set list.

I'm keeping expectations low so I'll be presently surprised if they mix it up significantly. I'm guessing they'll do a set similar to the TR tour, but switch out a couple of songs with CE and Megalomania or something like that. And honestly, I know the TR tour is over, but I'd love for them to bring back MKU, US or IBTY. Sucks they only did IBTY a couple of times.

I REALLY hope they don't play a generic US set list like they did on the Resistance Tour. Seemed like they played the same songs almost every night, and it wasn't a very good set list. I hope they aren't scared to mix it up in America with "rare" songs. I know A LOT of Musers will be extremely bummed if the set list ends up being the same generic US Resistance Tour set list.

Im hoping this is a warm up for Lolla and the rest of the fest summer tour through Leeds/Reading. Im hoping to hear a lot from OoS and that is one of the reasons Im flying out to see this concert. I have never heard CE live, they teased me with the drum intro back in 06...and I feel let down still from that moment. Apparently this is my last chance to hear any song from OoS...

Im hoping this is a warm up for Lolla and the rest of the fest summer tour through Leeds/Reading. Im hoping to hear a lot from OoS and that is one of the reasons Im flying out to see this concert. I have never heard CE live, they teased me with the drum intro back in 06...and I feel let down still from that moment. Apparently this is my last chance to hear any song from OoS...

Not any songs...they're only retiring some songs. I doubt CE will be one of them. We will probably still hear it along with new born, bliss, PiB and unfortunately Feeling good.

I'm hoping for something really rare like Hyper Music, something they won't play again after Reeding/Leads.

Although I missed out on MK Ultra during the resistance tour so I'll go crazy if I hear it :D

I'd be kinda bummed if set lists at LA Rising, Indy & Lolla are all similar. I'm still stoked regardless about all the shows though, just icing if they play rarities like B&Hurricanes, CE, Bliss, Sing for Absolution. I agree, the set lists were very similar on the last tour with a few different songs mixed in here and there on rotation.

I'm keeping expectations low so I'll be presently surprised if they mix it up significantly. I'm guessing they'll do a set similar to the TR tour, but switch out a couple of songs with CE and Megalomania or something like that. And honestly, I know the TR tour is over, but I'd love for them to bring back MKU, US or IBTY. Sucks they only did IBTY a couple of times.

You and I are thinking alike with the expectations. I really really want to hear MK Ultra live, but I doubt that will happen now. If they play Megalomania, I will cry for hours.

Not any songs...they're only retiring some songs. I doubt CE will be one of them. We will probably still hear it along with new born, bliss, PiB and unfortunately Feeling good.

I'm hoping for something really rare like Hyper Music, something they won't play again after Reeding/Leads.

Although I missed out on MK Ultra during the resistance tour so I'll go crazy if I hear it :D

I heard MK Ultra in Detroit during the last tour. It was amazing. I pretty much freaked out. That and UnNatural Selection made the concert over the top. When I saw them in 06, on the Absolution tour, I got Butterflies and Hurricanes, Bliss, Space Dem. (outro) and Sunburn. Though, Ive seen Sunburn twice, I wouldnt mind hearing it one last time :)

Ive also seen Feeling Good wayyy too much. In Milwaukee, they faked me out and played Ruled By Secrecy. I freaked out, and I was the only one around me that did. I felt sad for everyone else.

You and I are thinking alike with the expectations. I really really want to hear MK Ultra live, but I doubt that will happen now. If they play Megalomania, I will cry for hours.

Me too! If they're "retiring" some OoS songs, my need to hear Megalomania live is now urgent.

Sarah!! I didn't know you were coming :happy: It'll be great to see you again!

Of course, I'll be there! But I did chicken out of Lollapalooza :(. At my age and state of health, I'm not sure I'd manage a long day in the hot sun (to get a good spot for the night) without much to drink. I'm sooooo thankful that they're playing in Indiana too!

Looks like you have a new name on here.

See you soon! :)

I was looking at a seating chart and it seems that sec a b and c are the orch sections right?

No, there are actually 2-4 small rows at the very front that are orchestra. A, B and C and the sections immediately behind that. There's only one person (a total troll jackass, you know) that supposedly has Orch. tickets. I'm guessing the rest went to season ticket holders, radios, media, etc.... Wankers.

No, there are actually 2-4 small rows at the very front that are orchestra. A, B and C and the sections immediately behind that. There's only one person (a total troll jackass, you know) that supposedly has Orch. tickets. I'm guessing the rest went to season ticket holders, radios, media, etc.... Wankers.

Where would anyone suggest getting seats at?

Archived