Indianapolis on Aug. 3, 2011

Furygirl

I would assume so (if you are talking about their usual festival resistance hexagons). Dom said they are bringing that setup to LA Rising, so it is safe to assume they are bringing that to all the USA festivals and shows.

Do they usually fly out their stage production from city to city? It's 2,000 miles from LA to Indiana so I doubt they'd drive that over and then drive it back another 2,000 miles from KC to SF. They'll probably use the Hexagons in LA then have the equipment driven up to SF, and meanwhile they could have a separate stage production for the three shows in between out East. Maybe ya'll are getting the towers again! :LOL:

Do they usually fly out their stage production from city to city? It's 2,000 miles from LA to Indiana so I doubt they'd drive that over and then drive it back another 2,000 miles from KC to SF. They'll probably use the Hexagons in LA then have the equipment driven up to SF, and meanwhile they could have a separate stage production for the three shows in between out East. Maybe ya'll are getting the towers again! :LOL:

I know its a Pavilion in Indy...is the roof high enough for the towers?

4 days between LA and Indy... that is plenty for them to drive the hexagon setup. Then 2 days later is Lolla, which is only a 3 hour drive, so that seems likely as well. Not sure about Kanrocksas, though, as that is like an 8 hour drive from Chicago. I have seen them do mini-hexagon setups, so maybe that's what they will end up doing for both those shows.

I don't think it did, though

Yeah, I kinda think we used to think it did, but then they'd pull random things out every once in a while, or switch the set order, proving us wrong. I liked them okay, but I've seen them twice and will be glad to see something different! :D

Yeah, I kinda think we used to think it did, but then they'd pull random things out every once in a while, or switch the set order, proving us wrong. I liked them okay, but I've seen them twice and will be glad to see something different! :D

This. I did enjoy them but I'd love for them to do a more simple set-up. They're silly for thinking no one wants to just watch 3 guys on a stage :rolleyes:

When you see bands in tiny clubs, all you see is the people on stage and nothing else and more than half the time those small gigs end up being my favourite just because it's just the band and nothing else for distractions from the music :happy:

I didn't really mean their setlists. I should have said performance. Playing New Born up there was pretty lame I can't remember if they came down during that one or not though. But more movement on Uprising would have been great and MotP.

Newborn was half and half. It was awesome I think. The was they came down right for the breakdown.

As great as it was seeing Muse live for the first time. I don't think I'd be overstepping to say Cincy was the most generic stop on the tour.

Nope. Charlottesville just edges it out there. Didn't go to Sacramento, but they probably have a legit claim to that spot as well.

Uniondale had a generic setlist but we also had the speaker system cut out :awesome:

Oooo, you're right. Uniondale and Charlottesville are probably neck and neck there. C'ville had Matt's mic cut out when it was hit by a hullaballoon during PIB. Couldn't sing the last part of the song, but they kept playing. Was pretty awesome, that part, really.

Oooo, you're right. Uniondale and Charlottesville are probably neck and neck there. C'ville had Matt's mic cut out when it was hit by a hullaballoon during PIB. Couldn't sing the last part of the song, but they kept playing. Was pretty awesome, that part, really.

Middle of the New Born solo the sound just cut :LOL:. The mic cutting out would've been pretty funny though too. Matt had this huge exaggerated bow after the sound cut out, it was great

I think either Matt was sick or angry about something cause after the gig in Cincy when he came out to his bus he just walked straight to it without even looking or waving at the fans. Dom and Chris were cool though. Would it happen to be anyone on this forum's kid who "happened" to dash across the street so her mom could come get her and "happen" to meet Chris and Dom? Cause that was awesome.

Middle of the New Born solo the sound just cut :LOL:. The mic cutting out would've been pretty funny though too. Matt had this great exaggerated bow after the sound cut out, it was great

HA HA I remember that

I also remember shouting out Bliss when the sound cut out and having Matt shake his head at us :(

HA HA I remember that

I also remember shouting out Bliss when the sound cut out and having Matt shake his head at us :(

Ah, I was in the seats so I missed that. Would've loved to be down there with you guys though. I would have been shouting too :LOL:. So he just shook his head? The bastard :noey:

So, I have an hour car ride to work, and then back home. So two hours in the car with Muse blasting gives me time to think about the setlist. Here is what I think they will play:

1.Uprising (Extended Outro)

2. Map of the problematique

3. New Born

4. Supermassive Black Hole

5. Mk Ultra

6. Hysteria

7. Citizen Erased*

8. Nishe

9. United States of Eurasia

10. Feeling Good

11. Indiana Jam (I can hope for something new right?)

12. Undisclosed Desires

13. Resistance

14. Time is Running Out

15. Plug in Baby

16. Bliss

Encore:

17. Megalomania*

18. Stockholm Syndrome (OoS riffage + Dead Star)

19. Knights of Cydonia

*Its my last chance to hear these songs live. Dont rain on my parade for me asking for them :p

Archived