Indianapolis on Aug. 3, 2011

Furygirl

can you still exchange tickets on livenation or is it too late to exchange them now since it's less than a week away.

woww that's so crazy that the concert is in 6 days!!!!!!

If you bought with LN, I'd go ahead and try. It looks like they were going to do it for someone else today.

Nope. Charlottesville just edges it out there. Didn't go to Sacramento, but they probably have a legit claim to that spot as well.

What :eek: Charlottesville was great. I don't understand.

I think either Matt was sick or angry about something cause after the gig in Cincy when he came out to his bus he just walked straight to it without even looking or waving at the fans. Dom and Chris were cool though. Would it happen to be anyone on this forum's kid who "happened" to dash across the street so her mom could come get her and "happen" to meet Chris and Dom? Cause that was awesome.

That's awesome that you remember that! Yes, we learned the value of having a kid at a Muse show that night. By the way, Gretchen and Rachael will be in Indy so maybe they will be our good luck charm to meet them again. :LOL:

From the get go, this has been the biggest ticket clusterfuck I've ever seen. :mad:

For real. The biggest and most expensive ticket clusterfuck as well.

That's awesome that you remember that! Yes, we learned the value of having a kid at a Muse show that night. By the way, Gretchen and Rachael will be in Indy so maybe they will be our good luck charm to meet them again. :LOL:

My Citizen Erased tattoo might help as well. We need to join forces because I have to meet them.

I just really fucking wish I could sell my section B, Row T tickets. I just don't think it's gonna happen. I suppose I can sell them onsite if there are some last minute desperate people, but I really don't want to have to worry about it.

What :eek: Charlottesville was great. I don't understand.

That was in response to Cincinnati being the most generic stop on the tour. I was disagreeing, as I thought Charlottesville was more generic than Cincy. Cincy got MK Jam for the last performance on the North American tour (+ Matt's shiny red suit :awesome:) It doesn't mean I didn't enjoy myself and that there weren't parts of the Charlottesville gig I loved. It was just a tad bit more status quo than the other gigs I went to. ;)

can you still exchange tickets on livenation or is it too late to exchange them now since it's less than a week away.

woww that's so crazy that the concert is in 6 days!!!!!!

I just called LN yesterday and they wouldn't do it for me. oh well, still gonna have a blast off.

Something about a "LiveNation Fan Guarantee". Someone posted about it on FB and was going to get to move his seats up until LN realized he'd purchased his tix through the Concertmaps pre-sale. :mad: My current rage knows no bounds.

I think that might have been me (I posted about this on FB yesterday, but I'm a girl ;)). They were literally just about to make the exchange for me, but then they couldn't access my ticket information because concertmaps doesn't let them! :mad::mad: I am definitely never trusting a muse presale ever again!

I called yesterday, so it was a little less than a week before the concert. Anyone who is lucky enough to have bought from Livenation, it might still be worth a shot to try (after being on hold forever, of course :rolleyes:). Ask about a livenation fan guarantee. The first person I talked to didn't know what it was, I had to convince him to go look it up.

I think that might have been me (I posted about this on FB yesterday, but I'm a girl ;)). They were literally just about to make the exchange for me, but then they couldn't access my ticket information because concertmaps doesn't let them! :mad::mad: I am definitely never trusting a muse presale ever again!

I called yesterday, so it was a little less than a week before the concert. Anyone who is lucky enough to have bought from Livenation, it might still be worth a shot to try (after being on hold forever, of course :rolleyes:). Ask about a livenation fan guarantee. The first person I talked to didn't know what it was, I had to convince him to go look it up.

Sorry on the gender error! Forgive me? :kiss:

This pre-sale was an epic fail on many, many levels.

If you bought with LN, I'd go ahead and try. It looks like they were going to do it for someone else today.

Thanks yeah I did buy my tickets initially from LN and after being on hold on the phone for like 15 minutes I finally got to customer service and they exchanged my tickets for the ones closer up in row K! :D

Also is it correct that the gig starts at 7? And does anyone have an idea how late it will go until or how long each band will play? It seems weird that there are 2 bands opening up for Muse and I hope that doesn't make Muse's set any shorter. D:

i haven't posted here in ages, but i'm fucking stoked about this show after hearing that microcuts soundcheck video. driving from athens, ga to nobelsville then hopefully to chicago. once i'm in indy i'll see about helping anyone from the airport not pay an extra hundred bucks to get to the show. shouldn't be a problem. also if anyone wants a lift, let me know if you're one the way.

Thanks yeah I did buy my tickets initially from LN and after being on hold on the phone for like 15 minutes I finally got to customer service and they exchanged my tickets for the ones closer up in row K! :D

Also is it correct that the gig starts at 7? And does anyone have an idea how late it will go until or how long each band will play? It seems weird that there are 2 bands opening up for Muse and I hope that doesn't make Muse's set any shorter. D:

The only entity responsible for making Muse's set shorter is Muse. :LOL:

I'm guessing half hour for Middle Class Rut, 45 min for Cage, Muse's standard stand-alone set of 1hr 20-30 min.

Sorry on the gender error! Forgive me? :kiss:

Of course. :) It's definitely my parents fault for giving me what sounds like a boy's name.

It seems weird that there are 2 bands opening up for Muse and I hope that doesn't make Muse's set any shorter. D:

I don't think you need to be worried, they've had two openers before and the sets have been fine. And I'm glad to hear the ticket exchange worked for you. :) (even if I'm a little jealous :p).

I can't wait to see the full setlist from LA. They just played B&H! Please play it in Indy too!!! Along with Micro Cuts of course.

Well I'm hoping because Muse is headlining that we get more than 14 songs

Oh we will! If the past is any indication it will be 16-18. (Hopefully more than 16!)

can anyone guess if they'll do sound checks the day before? or would it be the day of?

I think it will be day of, just my guess.

seeing as they had a pretty awful setlist last night, I am guessing they might stick to it...

I'd say they would definitely play

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Resistance

Starlight

Hysteria

Stockholm Syndrome

Plug In Baby

Time is Running Out

Knights of Cydonia

Map of the Problematique

Hopefully New Born and Bliss will be there along with Feeling Good and Micro Cuts.

I think they will put Butterflies and Hurricanes in again and Dead star instead of GL.

Just a prediction :)

Archived