Indianapolis on Aug. 3, 2011

Furygirl

I think either Matt was sick or angry about something cause after the gig in Cincy when he came out to his bus he just walked straight to it without even looking or waving at the fans. Dom and Chris were cool though. Would it happen to be anyone on this forum's kid who "happened" to dash across the street so her mom could come get her and "happen" to meet Chris and Dom? Cause that was awesome.

Yeah that's Gretchen's (Hunterrunfarm) kid hahaha she told us about it the next day in C'bus since we drove down right away after Cincy. The kid was really proud of herself :happy:

Ah, I was in the seats so I missed that. Would've loved to be down there with you guys though. I would have been shouting too :LOL:. So he just shook his head? The bastard :noey:

Yeah and we're pretty sure he heard us, he looked right at us and shook his head :(

WTF is this all about?

http://www.last.fm/event/1871457+Muse+at+Verizon+Wireless+Music+Center+on+4+August+2011

Any idea where this came from? Anyone heard any rumors?

EDIT: This is real now, people! http://www.livenation.com/event/050046A6D490B2A1?crosssite=TM_US:1400322:41099

Possible tweeters:

@violetjohnson39 (Renee/Furygirl)

@MoodyJ66 (SoapFan82)

@liz0_o (Liz)

@1WickedMuse (Wicked And Divine/Melanie)

@EllaB_ (Ellen)

@shlebeeful (Schlebee)

@xdeadxduckx (dead-duck)

Would you add me to the list? Thanks!! :) @hcat78 (Heidi)

So, I have an hour car ride to work, and then back home. So two hours in the car with Muse blasting gives me time to think about the setlist. Here is what I think they will play:

1.Uprising (Extended Outro)

2. Map of the problematique

3. New Born

4. Supermassive Black Hole

5. Mk Ultra

6. Hysteria

7. Citizen Erased*

8. Nishe

9. United States of Eurasia

10. Feeling Good

11. Indiana Jam (I can hope for something new right?)

12. Undisclosed Desires

13. Resistance

14. Time is Running Out

15. Plug in Baby

16. Bliss

Encore:

17. Megalomania*

18. Stockholm Syndrome (OoS riffage + Dead Star)

19. Knights of Cydonia

*Its my last chance to hear these songs live. Dont rain on my parade for me asking for them :p

i would love for that to be the setlist. citizen erased and bliss in the same night would be amazing. to bad it probably wont happen tho. or will it?????? zomg cant wait

I think either Matt was sick or angry about something cause after the gig in Cincy when he came out to his bus he just walked straight to it without even looking or waving at the fans. Dom and Chris were cool though. Would it happen to be anyone on this forum's kid who "happened" to dash across the street so her mom could come get her and "happen" to meet Chris and Dom? Cause that was awesome.

Really? Maybe something happened afterwards, because I thought during the gig he sounded like he was in a great mood. He was downright chatty and chipper, esp during Feeling Good.

WTF is this all about?

http://www.last.fm/event/1871457+Muse+at+Verizon+Wireless+Music+Center+on+4+August+2011

Any idea where this came from? Anyone heard any rumors?

EDIT: This is real now, people! http://www.livenation.com/event/050046A6D490B2A1?crosssite=TM_US:1400322:41099

Possible tweeters:

@violetjohnson39 (Renee/Furygirl)

@MoodyJ66 (SoapFan82)

@liz0_o (Liz)

@1WickedMuse (Wicked And Divine/Melanie)

@EllaB_ (Ellen)

@shlebeeful (Schlebee)

@xdeadxduckx (dead-duck)

@hcat78 (Heidi)

@librarylesley

@mamalynx

@_shiner_1

@crowbi_wan

‎@__hyena (yes, 2 underscores)

@hugenkiss76

@BaitInc

@Ripshawman (Mike/Mick4Kizna)

I will be tweeting during the show (as long as my batteries last.) I'd love to be added to the list! :D

I'm @bellamyzetagrl

Oh look, if you purchased your tickets through LiveNation (after the Muse pre-sale), you can exchange your tickets for ones closer to the front. People who bought through Concertmaps aren't eligible. Way to go, Muse Management. Way to go. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh look, if you purchased your tickets through LiveNation (after the Muse pre-sale), you can exchange your tickets for ones closer to the front. People who bought through Concertmaps aren't eligible. Way to go, Muse Management. Way to go. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Where do you see that you can do this? :erm:

So, I have an hour car ride to work, and then back home. So two hours in the car with Muse blasting gives me time to think about the setlist. Here is what I think they will play:

1.Uprising (Extended Outro)

2. Map of the Problematique

3. New Born

4. Supermassive Black Hole

5. Mk Ultra

6. Hysteria

7. Citizen Erased*

8. Nishe

9.UNNATURAL SELECTION

10. RULED BY SECRECY

11. Indiana Jam (I can hope for something new right?)

12. Undisclosed Desires

13. Resistance

14. Time is Running Out

15. Plug in Baby

16. Bliss

Encore:

17. Megalomania*

18. Stockholm Syndrome (OoS riffage + Dead Star)

19. Knights of Cydonia

*Its my last chance to hear these songs live. Dont rain on my parade for me asking for them :p

I made two changes, just because I'm hoping to hear them b/c I have yet to see them live.

Oh look! The two seats in the row ahead of me are available! LOL...I'm not gonna exchange for one row up.

I made two changes, just because I'm hoping to hear them b/c I have yet to see them live.

You'll have to throw out Nishe haha. Nishe into US would be weird unless Matt plans on playing the organ part. Which would be a great sign that we were gonna get Megalomania later in the set! :eek:

You'll have to throw out Nishe haha. Nishe into US would be weird unless Matt plans on playing the organ part. Which would be a great sign that we were gonna get Megalomania later in the set! :eek:

Oh, I don't put any rhyme or reason into my set list wants. Just songs I wanna hear. But I want lotsa lotsa organ in 6 days!

Me too. I think that setlist is totally possible. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we got Screenager. Some of others are possible like Space Dementia. But Most of the songs like Dark Shines and Hyper Music and probably Space Dementia won't make their debut until Reading and Leeds.

Where do you see that you can do this? :erm:

Something about a "LiveNation Fan Guarantee". Someone posted about it on FB and was going to get to move his seats up until LN realized he'd purchased his tix through the Concertmaps pre-sale. :mad: My current rage knows no bounds.

Archived