Indianapolis on Aug. 3, 2011

Furygirl

Wow! The tatt looks really well done...no way I'd ever be ballsy enough to get inked so dramatically. Hope they play it...

Ya it took 3 hours cause of all the straight lines. I wanted to send it as a twitpic to chris or matt to see if that might make them play it but I don't know how haha.

If someone could help me get the picture to one of them that would really help things out. :D I tried twitter but I don't know how to do twit pics or whatever they're called. Chris ignores all my messages anyway. :$ I went through 3 hours of pain followed by the awful healing process, the least they can do is give me 7 glorious minutes of their greatest song. I better at least get a picture with them after the gig haha.

If you have a URL for the photo uploaded (which you must, since you included it in the thread), then just tweet that URL to them.

What's your twitter? I'll make sure I'm following you so I get the URL and do the same thing. The more people we get to tweet this to them, the better chance you have.

Does Kirky have a twitter?

@Ripshawman Kirk probably has one, I've never looked for it. Let me try and get this working here. I hope to at least get a response. You can try Matt as well if you want but he never seems to get on Twitter anymore. Kirk, Chris, and the Muse Twitter are the best hopes.

i may be flying in from ny to go to this show, is there a local airport in the area or is indy international the closest airport? and i imagine there are many hotels/motels in the area? i would appreacitae any help! im workn 12 hours a day lately so i havent had much time for reasearch

i may be flying in from ny to go to this show, is there a local airport in the area or is indy international the closest airport? and i imagine there are many hotels/motels in the area? i would appreacitae any help! im workn 12 hours a day lately so i havent had much time for reasearch

Indy international is the closest. Noblesville is just a suburb. And Kirk does have a Twitter but he doesn't use it at all.

Yea, I'm hoping for a heavy dose of orgin of symmetry (who isn't) since it will be weeks before the grand finale at Reading/Leeds and they may be prepping for it., hyper music, bliss, CE and megalomania would be fantastic. Last two shows (Cinci, Palace @ Auburn Hills) were heavy doses of Resistance so i'm hoping for a bit of a change.

Anyway, surprised no one has mentioned this yet, my sister heard it on the radio here in cinncinati... apparently they will play back in black again but they will hold auditions several weeks at local bars prior to the concert to see who can do the best ACDC vocals. The winner gets to perform back in black @ Indy with Muse. Kind of sucks because I can't sing worth shit, my sister led me on believing I could play piano or something..oh well.

http://purerock96.com/ROCKHEADS/MUSEinINDY/tabid/1916/Default.aspx

Archived