Indianapolis on Aug. 3, 2011

Furygirl

I also have Section B, Row T, seats 19-20 for sale.

And no, there were no Orch/Pit tix for sale, but they did open up the first few rows of sections A, B and C a couple of weeks ago. Random!

Would you like a PM concerning these? :D

I'm going, got a better seat back on Friday when they released more.

We should meet up btw! Canadian group! haha

Oh man they released more? I should've been more on the ball, I guess I'll have to settle with my section A row T :(

And yeah I'd be up for meeting up before the show, I'm getting there Tuesday night so I'll be there all day Wednesday

Oh man they released more? I should've been more on the ball, I guess I'll have to settle with my section A row T :(

And yeah I'd be up for meeting up before the show, I'm getting there Tuesday night so I'll be there all day Wednesday

Yeah they did, I'm quite happy with my new seat :happy:

I think the group I'm with are heading the the venue early - we'll be hanging in the parking lot haha

:fear:

I bruise easily!

:awesome:

I hope some cool Musers get my tickets. I think Naomi is still next to you at least. She's very nice! I had a hard time deciding on whether or not to get the new tickets, and I put them in my basket 3 times before going for it. It was a split second decision, and now I'm rather regretting it, considering how much of a pain the ass it is trying to sell the old ones! :rolleyes:

Archived