Video: Matt's vocal range

Spectrum IV

Hi all :)

I've just finished a video that goes fairly in-depth into Matt's vocal range. I put a lot of work into this, so I hope the mods don't mind me promoting this here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYnCbCMC4Fw

Enjoy!

Note: The images are from this board. I have tried to find who posted them but was unsuccessful. If you want me to take them down, let me know and I will. Otherwise, give me your name and I'll credit you in the video. :)

This was really amazing, well done :happy:

Watching this taught me a few things, and I even predicted when some of the ranges were gonna be hit by Matt :)

I really like how the songs flowed too even if you just put the parts in randomly, it went very well. And I know now I can go C3 - G5 . . . Hopefully that's good enough for a girl though :LOL:

• 11 months later...

Oh wow, looking back at my old posts from when I couldn't pitch my own notes <3

But anyway, just finished this, thought it might be interesting to some. It's 100% live material.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyDDKcNJ6lU

Oh and excuse the lame cutting and editing, I didn't have the patience to put down any real effort into it other than to look through around 20 bootlegs to find a version of RBS where he did the whole thing like on the album. No luck :(

Oh wow, looking back at my old posts from when I couldn't pitch my own notes <3

But anyway, just finished this, thought it might be interesting to some. It's 100% live material.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyDDKcNJ6lU

Oh and excuse the lame cutting and editing, I didn't have the patience to put down any real effort into it other than to look through around 20 bootlegs to find a version of RBS where he did the whole thing like on the album. No luck :(

Holy shit, where is that Hyper Music from?

He can when he wants to :LOL:

Hey, congrats on the video, I always find these quite interesting! I was wondering which version of Hyper Music is the one you used in the end? It sounds really powerful, I don't think I've heard it before. Thanks!

Hey, congrats on the video, I always find these quite interesting! I was wondering which version of Hyper Music is the one you used in the end? It sounds really powerful, I don't think I've heard it before. Thanks!

Thanks. I also have a full vocal range video, but Spectrums is 100 times better, so I'll let you look at that instead :LOL:

Link to it just above :)

That Cave was awesome

Oh and Feeling Good. I really dislike his whimper in the HAARP Feeling Good

Dee showed it to me. Matt's so over-energetic that he forgets that he has to sing the rest of the song too :LOL:

On Cave, that is.

Wow Sippe, that video is really cool! That must have taken quite some time to put together! Thanks for posting. :)

About 2 hours :LOL:

1 of them spent just searching for a good Ruled By Secrecy.

I already had most of the notes I was gonna use in my head.

Hi all :)

I've just finished a video that goes fairly in-depth into Matt's vocal range. I put a lot of work into this, so I hope the mods don't mind me promoting this here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYnCbCMC4Fw

Enjoy!

Note: The images are from this board. I have tried to find who posted them but was unsuccessful. If you want me to take them down, let me know and I will. Otherwise, give me your name and I'll credit you in the video. :)

Very cool video!! :)

Where was that last bit from where he's goofing off? Is that from "Hey you crazy kids"?

Archived