Muse win at the GRAMMYs!

KirkBot

STOKED!!!

i love the special thankyou to a certain person Matt gave, he is really sweet, and you can tell how proud he is of being a dad soon! :happy:

Also, i laughed so hard when i saw that even chris is wearing a sparkly suit now!

He looks better though because it's black sparkly, makes him a little less like a disco ball haha!

And dom's jacket was full of WIN. i am stealing that off him.

Big congrats my lovely Muse. You guys well deserved. I love the other albums (OoS, Absolution, n BHAR) more than The Resistance, however I'm very happy my lovely band finally got one Grammy. Special thanks to Dom for mentioning the fans. :happy:

edit:

i dunno why, i feel so happy muse has won the grammy for BEST ROCK ALBUM!! it was a prestigious award category i think. during my time shopping with my mom just now, i couldn't stop thinking about this victory n felt so happy. it's a hysteria time for muse n musers around the world. congrats for muse n all musers!! yay. :happy:

Congrats!:party::dance::matt::musesign:

STOKED!!!

i love the special thankyou to a certain person Matt gave, he is really sweet, and you can tell how proud he is of being a dad soon! :happy:

Also, i laughed so hard when i saw that even chris is wearing a sparkly suit now!

He looks better though because it's black sparkly, makes him a little less like a disco ball haha!

And dom's jacket was full of WIN. i am stealing that off him.

+1 I couldn`t agree more with you :happy:

Congratulations! The Resistance is a great piece of music. But where Dom and Chris left Matt?? Who's that guy standing next to them wearing a grey suit? He looks like a double of some wealthy businessman!

Matt does look very smart! :happy: I've seen a photo of him wearing that jacket before. It's not new.

Archived