I hope this happens. It has the potential to be amazing.

I reckon if this happens, Matt will just play guitar. I don't mind at all. It's not as if we haven't seen them perform Uprising, Resistance and Undisclosed Desires loads of times before. It would be interesting as a one off.

I have to say I agree with you. I'd much rather see them perform with Gaga than churn out any of the above again.

Oh, and Bellamy on piano? We only have ze lyrics of the new track BUT she might let him play piano if it features on the track. That said, she did that sort of thing with Elton John last year so it may not happen.

Obv Chris and Dom would come into the equation, I'm just thinking what Matt could do.

Not happening. Gaga's debuting her new single at the Grammies, why would she do something that could potentially over shadow that?

Good shout.

Matt Bellamy and Lady Gaga doing a duet. The only difference would be that she has a cunt and he is one. BOOYA! :LOL:

I lolled. :awesome:

Not happening. Gaga's debuting her new single at the Grammies, why would she do something that could potentially over shadow that?

Maybe she's doing both. I wouldn't be suprised. Everyone is so obsessed with her.

Bad Romance sounded really good in a Muse mashup. I wouldn't mind them doing that. But this is probably just a tabloid rumour.

PS As long as Matt's there. I had a horrible feeling he might avoid it, that the collaboration would simply be Chris and Dom standing in for other musicians when the collaboration rumour started. That would be a bit of a let down, not that Chris and Dom would be a let down, but Muse without Matt at the Grammy's wouldn't be good.

I just had these images in my mind of Lady Gaga coming on and peforming Supermassive Black Hole with Chris and Dom. Does she play guitar? I'd let Matt off for non-attendance if something hilarious like that happened. :LOL:

Anyway, of course he will be there. It was just a funny thought.

Oh and I will definitely be noticing Muse. It's been too long already!

Archived