"should", "looks"

This does not look confirmed or official to me :p

These are assumptions based on that he would say it if he knew.

I never said it wasn't likely that he was right, but there is no way that you can say that "it's official, it isn't happening".

I didn't say it was a confirmation. I said it was a denial. There's a difference. :p

I didn't say it was a confirmation. I said it was a denial. There's a difference. :p

And you still joined a debate about something completely different than what you are trying to prove. No one ever said he wasn't denying that he knew about it. If it still counts as a "denial" is completely irrelevant to the point, which is that no real conclusions can be drawn from the statement other than "it probably won't happen" and that the is no denying that it will happen from any official source.

And you still joined a debate about something completely different than what you are trying to prove. No one ever said he wasn't denying that he knew about it. If it still counts as a "denial" is completely irrelevant to the point, which is that no real conclusions can be drawn from the statement other than "it probably won't happen" and that the is no denying that it will happen from any official source.

That doesn't change the fact that this quote was accurate, imho.

It has been oficially denied by the Grammys spokesman that they will perform together .

This is a pointless argument anyways. None of us will know the whole truth until the night of the Grammys, I suspect.

That doesn't change the fact that this quote was accurate, imho.

This is a pointless argument anyways. None of us will know the whole truth until the night of the Grammys, I suspect.

How is that quote accurate? The possibility of a joined performance hasn't been denied, The knowledge of one has.

yes but the daily star wouldn't spread rumors which are boring to most people like this without good reason to.

edit; saying that. they still report on katie price.

The Daily Star is barely a newspaper these days. I wouldn't believe a word they print.

But I wouldn't say this would be boring to most people. Lady Gaga is hugely popular.

how does that 'officially constitute' anything? it is playing it down, so people will have a surprise, if that's what their doing, but most likely it's untrue, but we don't know, so nothing is official.

+1.

it is officially denied.

:LOL:

It hasn't been denied!

It was PLAYED DOWN.

Jeez.

Archived