Saying they "haven't heard that one" doesn't mean it definately isn't going to happen. Although it's looking highly unlikely right now. As I've said all along, she's debuting Born this Way so I doubt she'd be happy to share the limelight lol.

I hope Muse play something decent. Srsly, UD, Resistance and Uprising are getting boring.

Saying they "haven't heard that one" doesn't mean it definately isn't going to happen. Although it's looking highly unlikely right now. As I've said all along, she's debuting Born this Way so I doubt she'd be happy to share the limelight lol.

I hope Muse play something decent. Srsly, UD, Resistance and Uprising are getting boring.

Ideally, I'd hope for IBTY since we don't have a proshot of that but I think it's almost certainly going to be Resistance.

My point was that the official spokesman should know, so if he doesn't know, it looks like it ain't happening.

"should", "looks"

This does not look confirmed or official to me :p

These are assumptions based on that he would say it if he knew.

I never said it wasn't likely that he was right, but there is no way that you can say that "it's official, it isn't happening".

Archived