Not happening. Gaga's debuting her new single at the Grammies, why would she do something that could potentially over shadow that?

Was just about to say that. News of Gaga's latest album & single has been super hush-hush so there is tons of hype surrounding this. She does NOT need nor probably wants anyone sharing a stage with her for her Big Grammy Moment.

Plus this story comes from a tabloid, even thought it has already spread to various non-tabloid sites. Don't we remember a certain engagement story from last week that spread like wildfire but ended up being bullshit?

But that said, I would 100000% rather have a Muse/Gaga collaboration than a Muse/ Lady Antebellum collaboration that was rumored before. Love me some Gaga.

god i hope this doesnt happen, they dont have to share the spotlight with anyone to get noticed in the u.s as someone mentioned in the beginning of this thread. they shouldn't even play this stupid show. they will be told what and how long they can play. blah blah blah. half the people nominated suck anyway seriously john mayer solo rock performer?yuck.

god i hope this doesnt happen, they dont have to share the spotlight with anyone to get noticed in the u.s as someone mentioned in the beginning of this thread. they shouldn't even play this stupid show. they will be told what and how long they can play. blah blah blah. half the people nominated suck anyway seriously john mayer solo rock performer?yuck.

lol

Tabloids deal in the businesses of finding out stuff like this, and for them to have enough belief to put it into print suggests there's some weight behind it. You'd be surprised how often papers like the sun and the star predict who's headlining festivals months before it's announced.

Archived