Does any one know about an australian band called ME? They realeased their first album this year and it's pretty awesome. A perfect band to support Muse as it has a musey feeling :happy:

Full album here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c74eqCPWLFQ

Lead single is Vampire!! Vampire!!, around 32:00. Best song imo is Your Favourite Colour, around 37:00.

Reminds me of Carney more than Muse, actually. loved it, thank you. :) Would be an awesome support band, indeed!

Imagine Dragons - I've listened to their album, they remind me of The Killers. Not my cup of tea, although they do have a couple of nice rock anthems.

I would prefer Biffy, but I'm not going anywhere, anyway. )

Tbf they come from Las Vegas and recorded their album at Battle Born studios (a studio in Las Vegas owned by TK, and where they made their last two albums) so comparisons with The Killers are a bit inevitable. :p

I saw Bastille support Two Door Cinema Club and I have to say that would be a good move - they were pretty good and certainly Pompeii's the kinda song that can get a crowd into it.

:yesey:

Though Dan likes to get into the crowd for the set closer, not sure how that would go down supporting Muse :LOL:

Tbf they come from Las Vegas and recorded their album at Battle Born studios (a studio in Las Vegas owned by TK, and where they made their last two albums) so comparisons with The Killers are a bit inevitable. :p

Yeah I've seen them twice and they put on a really good show. I'm pretty sure they've sold out every show this year granted they are small concerts. And I think they would be much better then some of the openers picked so far.

Yeah I've seen them twice and they put on a really good show. I'm pretty sure they've sold out every show this year granted they are small concerts. And I think they would be much better then some of the openers picked so far.

They've told BBC that they're rejected an offer to do the UK stadium shows as they were occupied doing other concerts. I know they've sold out their own UK small shows so they do seem to be heading for pretty big stuff... would be better than Dizzee Rascal too.

Cage the Elephant will be epic in September but my dream would be The Gaslight Anthem.

I would have love to seen Passion Pit open

its funny cause Muse was actually my favorite opener I've ever seen back in 2009. It was also when I first discovered them :cool:

• 3 months later...

If they had done a stadium gig in Denmark the perfect opening band would've been Nephew.

They are the most popular (and best) band in Denmark for the last 10 years, the lyrics are both English and Danish and the music is in the same genre as Muse, just with some more keyboard sounds.

They've headlined Roskilde Festival in '07 and '10, where the '07-concert was filmed for an incredible live-dvd called 07.07.07 (the date of the concert).

Sadly there aren't many clip to show from Youtube, so this is from the gig in 2010.

The frontman does the same thing as Matt does during Undisclosed Desires with the arm-wave thing, and it looks insane - from the 2007-dvd there's a part where it looks even more insane, i'll try to upload it. :)

Arm wave at 2:43 and 4:34.

[YT]

[/YT]

Archived