'Matt Bellamy Hints that Muse could go soft' - The Sun website 8/12/10

Interzone

edit: Actually based upon a line from the article in this thread.

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=79941

Bellamy didn't give an interview to the Sun, hopefully he never will.

I've only posted this for the fact it indicates that Muse haven't actually 'gone soft' already. There is no intention of suggesting that the Sun is not an awful newspaper.

Yes the KH part is bullshit.

Softer Shade of Matt

MATT BELLAMY has hinted MUSE could go soft because his songwriting style has changed since he started dating Hollywood actress KATE HUDSON.

Matt said: "I've been through a lot of personal changes, so some of the songwriting might be a bit more open and personal."

Last week he talked of his plans for a hemp farm. All he needs now for the full mid-life crisis is a Harley-Davidson.

Yes that's the whole 'article'.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3265379/Matt-Bellamy-hints-that-Muse-could-go-soft.html

I don't like the sound of that at all. 'Soft'? 'Influenced by Kate Hudson'? That's terrible. She only plays shit movies anyways, chick flicks and so on. Damn, that means a follow up to The Resistance with even fewer heavy riffs and solos, which it already was lacking!!

I don't like the sound of that at all. 'Soft'? 'Influenced by Kate Hudson'? That's terrible. She only plays shit movies anyways, chick flicks and so on. Damn, that means a follow up to The Resistance with even fewer heavy riffs and solos, which it already was lacking!!

I wouldn't take it too seriously.

Saying Muse are going soft because of KH is overstating it just a little.

FFS.

this is OLD news.

and what matt said was that his personal life had suffered a lot of changes since last year and what he had been writing about was more personal. how does THAT translate into the headlines we're seeing? *head desk*

there was no mention to KH or his newest relationship; in fact, what he did mention was the relationship he used to be in and his ex-gf.

bah tabloids.

Nothing to get too worried about here.

Well, there's always plenty to be worried about, Matt's somewhat impulsive, but lets just leave it to them, shall we?

(I've had this awful, non-fan-like attitude recently of just leaving it to Muse. I'll just wait until their next album is confirmed before speculating, thank you. :rolleyes::LOL:)

Archived