'Matt Bellamy Hints that Muse could go soft' - The Sun website 8/12/10

Interzone

A list of stuff to blame ,

twilight

kate hudson

radiohead and its very depressing song , the one the band is most known for.

no change of setlist

and..

twilight again. I am sure the list can go on if you throw in shit youth music.. kidz bop , bloody fuck.

+1

I lolstenholme.

A list of stuff to blame ,

twilight

kate hudson

radiohead and its very depressing song , the one the band is most known for.

no change of setlist

and..

twilight again. I am sure the list can go on if you throw in shit youth music.. kidz bop , bloody fuck.

I believe you must add to that list the fact that Matt likes pretty much every song he comes out with. If he actually looked back on their whole discography, he'd probably realize that the majority of fans would rather Muse play more songs from Showbiz, OoS, and Absolution.

The best song writers write about their own personal lives, what they are interested in, what makes them tick, etc. Of course Matt will write about his breakup & maybe about any new relationship he may have, but that doesn't mean that is ALL he will write about.

Let's face it--the reason this article was written in the way it was written was to get certain Muse fans all riled up about a possible 'Yoko Ono' destructive influence on the group, which has no basis in fact at all.

Kate Hudson has nothing on Yoko Ono.

End of discussion.

I believe you must add to that list the fact that Matt likes pretty much every song he comes out with. If he actually looked back on their whole discography, he'd probably realize that the majority of fans would rather Muse play more songs from Showbiz, OoS, and Absolution.

:LOL:

Like he doesn't already know.

Archived