what is with the nearly L#11 charge to deliver a single song via email link to the USA? did I miss something that they are sending a special disc for NSC(LIF)? I'm pretty sure the MKhristmas delivery was Warner Bros via email link and I would think the MP3 for the new song would be the same. but it automatically comes up with a courier charge. I know WB has to pay for the servers and routers and such, but they probably have interns doing all the actual work :p so where does the additional L#9.70 go?

I would post that question here.

what is with the nearly L#11 charge to deliver a single song via email link to the USA? did I miss something that they are sending a special disc for NSC(LIF)? I'm pretty sure the MKhristmas delivery was Warner Bros via email link and I would think the MP3 for the new song would be the same. but it automatically comes up with a courier charge. I know WB has to pay for the servers and routers and such, but they probably have interns doing all the actual work :p so where does the additional L#9.70 go?

I think it's just a mistake that they're working on. An mp3 shouldn't require a delivery charge. They're bat-shit cray cray! :LOL: Seems like this came up once before recently. That store has issues! I'm gonna wait and hear the song first before I decide to buy it. :p

I think it's just a mistake that they're working on. An mp3 shouldn't require a delivery charge. They're bat-shit cray cray! :LOL: Seems like this came up once before recently. That store has issues! I'm gonna wait and hear the song first before I decide to buy it. :p

Yeah, that can't be right. Looks like someone else posted the same question in the store support thread, but for a different mp3.

I'm waiting, too... I thought the little play button would unveil a clip, but nadda.

Oh Renee :LOL: You would already know if you would just come in and see we're really nice :p

I suppose..... Mayhaps I will revisit soon. But sometimes I get scared. :supersad: And there's never any other old people on there! :p

I frequent the Oldies thread. :) We talk about bad knees and property taxes. Ha ha ha! :LOL: Jk

I suppose..... Mayhaps I will revisit soon. But sometimes I get scared. :supersad: And there's never any other old people on there! :p

I frequent the Oldies thread. :) We talk about bad knees and property taxes. Ha ha ha! :LOL: Jk

You're young in spirit :p You were into Atlanta as much as I was... thats impressive :LOL:

I promise we're nice... at least at night. Daytime is a little meh.

It sounds simply riveting :LOL:

You're young in spirit :p You were into Atlanta as much as I was... thats impressive :LOL:

I promise we're nice... at least at night. Daytime is a little meh.

It sounds simply riveting :LOL:

You're a nice boy, Seth. :happy:

Blah. I hate being called an 'old' muser. I'm the same age as the band. :LOL:

Yeah, but too many people say they're old, too! :p Meh, I don't care. I wouldn't want to relive my teen years for anything. Nor my 20s for that matter... :) I still don't really feel like a grown up...

Yeah, but too many people say they're old, too! :p Meh, I don't care. I wouldn't want to relive my teen years for anything. Nor my 20s for that matter... :) I still don't really feel like a grown up...

Yeah, will how my back currently feels, I sure feel old! :LOL:

*awkwardly enters the thread*

Hi everyone! :p I never thought to consider American Muse fans "international" before... but I guess it does make sense, now that I think about it ;)

Anyone else from the Northeast around here? :) I'm from the good ol' state of Maine (although I haven't been there for almost 5 months because I've been studying abroad :LOL: but I'm going home in less than 2 weeks, so then I'll be a "real" American Muse fan again ;) )

BTW, I was browsing through the last couple pages, and I have to say that no one is allowed to call themselves old! As far as I'm concerned, you're not old until you FEEL that you are. Therefore all you're doing is aging yourself :p

Archived