next week maybe. just cause they're being released here doesn't mean they'll get full blown coverage, even though they deserve it.

I had a dream lastnight that they were gonna play NYC, Syracuse :confused: , and Rochester :confused:

god sometimes i wish i understood how my head works

next week maybe. just cause they're being released here doesn't mean they'll get full blown coverage, even though they deserve it.

I had a dream lastnight that they were gonna play NYC, Syracuse :confused: , and Rochester :confused:

god sometimes i wish i understood how my head works

That's ok.. the other night i had a dream that I was already at Coachella and somehow they weren't on the official schedule. Then when i saw an updated schedule I missed their set!!!!! Then i saw that they actually moved them to the next day! Then I woke up.

i've had quite a few muse dreams. starting back in 2001 and they're all recorded in my dream journal. shouldn't really go into them here or you'll all think i'm a weirdo, hehe. just a sample from one of the less odd ones dating to july 20, 2002: 'muse tour dates announced on pollstar...'... hmm, someone's had the announcement of a muse tour overtaking her subconscious for too long.

That's ok.. the other night i had a dream that I was already at Coachella and somehow they weren't on the official schedule. Then when i saw an updated schedule I missed their set!!!!! Then i saw that they actually moved them to the next day! Then I woke up.

if i didn't know any better that sounds like a slight mocking. I cant wait till coachella, and have managed to convince two friends to go :D

I think SS would be a great first single, but TIRO wil definitely reach a broader audience...so much for MUSE being MY own secret little band. Oh well, now everyone can enjoy their awesome sounds.

Hey, who's going to Coachella?

I really have a feeling that they will be playing some "warm up" shows before then. Well, atleast I hope so.

Ack! This is what happens when I have a week from Hell that involves no time for anything except school, dance, and OM!

Thank goodness for this thread. And actually, not *everything* was lost...I have stuff like Steph's birthday, the Mashed Potato lessons, and the attendence. Well, most of it...I've been slacking, so I apologize to everyone I'm missing!

For nostalgia:

Originally posted by Muse Chick

I thought there was only like 3 of you?

Muhaha...In an unprecedented display of boredom, I decided to see how many of us there actually are.

*Note: This is not a record of all Americans registered on the site, only those who have posted in this lovely thread.*

AntMuse (Massachusetts)

Apya (Michigen)

lililasiangurlie (Kansas)

Stephanie (Florida)

Emi (California)

SPug17 (Conneticut)

Hyper (Virginia)

Istya (Massachusetts)

Nishe (Massachusetts)

Try-Ace (Ohio)

Brandon (Illinois)

bkaa (California)

Mary (Philadelphia)

uno (Mexico/California)

paperbagwriter (Florida)

BlindDeafMoon (Iowa)

Plug_In_Pete (California)

Rosemortes (California)

squee! (Conneticut)

Zach (Texas)

Syrinx (?)

batflash (Florida)

Phil (...)

Vee (Michigan)

koppenschevelle (Illinois)

Rachel (Indiana)

JSG (Massachusetts)

MUM (Maine)

pianoman11 (Indiana)

jamie (Missouri)

Mr. Skipper Jenkins (Texas)

FighterF (Illinois)

MattsTwin (?)

Showbizone(California)

ingroundeffect (New Jersey)

Sean (New York/Massachusetts)

PeteyParker (New Jersey)

Candace (Conneticut)

DannyBuj (Illinois)

Twocentssharp (W. Virginia)

Josefa_2533 (Chile)

Palindromgestalt (Florida)

mardi gras (Louisiana)

TheJayZizzle (New York)

Bluejakal (Texas)

Pixie (Illinois)

Mike (New Hampshire)

BotmFeedr (Texas)

WellwisherPRC (Texas)

Dahzinho (KY?)

WeNeedToEat (California)

Oldy (Virginia)

NYCMuse (New York)

Saeth1 (Indiana)

The Time (Illinois)

El TriHellios (Oregon)

Mark (Maryland)

scjas4287

Chocolate Muse (New York)

Thestinkycheezeman (Arizona)

Librariesgaveuspower (Texas)

Anglomaniac (Texas)

idealist (Michigen)

black dehila

pixieroxkz (California)

peckerin bones (Oklahoma)

sunny-16 (Massachusetts)

Quelyn (Florida)

Soulless (Virginia)

wrendon (California)

skysplitter (Massachusetts)

nectardan (Maryland)

NanashiStudios (Florida)

Spoozy (Massachusetts)

Saucy_jocey (Oklahoma)

BedHead (Canada)

bassriffchica (Michigan)

khm2006 (Missouri)

waverider (New York...Pennsylvania for uni)

achtungjulie (Massachusetts...Maryland for uni)

lAin

plastic passion (Florida)

e_kee (Georgia)

Jezebelseven (Ohio)

Cracked Icd (New York)

OwenWarner (Michigan)

absentism

raspy

Radiohead 1007

s.s. (California)

Lace Dementia (California)

spatula (Massachusetts)

LittleGothic

MurderByWaffle (Kentucky)

lip.my.stockings. (Ohio)

theusedfreedom

cutipi908 (New York)

das muse

Kalico (Florida)

dia8788 (Maine)

LunaSea (Ohio)

Fourthisto (Ohio)

Eelsjana (Illinois)

kj (Texas)

zara (Massachusetts)

benbreaker (Texas)

nextworldwar (Texas)

Leftchamber (Guam)

suki (Louisiana)

groovcat (Wisconsin)

commandrew (Oregon)

Folkerts (Minnesota)

memories, anyone? 15£peryr (Massachusetts)

mr.jingles (New York)

khm2006 (Missouri)

Talking Head (Texas)

Aberrant (Virginia)

SweaterSheep (Ohio)

falling away with kiernan (?)

xxpaperdollxx (Florida)

Newborn Citizen (Massachusetts)

djstay (Indiana)

anevaude (Massachusetts)

Frau Spooz (Massachusetts)

diehardmusefan (Texas)

muse unintended (Texas)

125...not bad. :p

Aww yes, Katie our official attendance taker. :D Aww, I love my birthday. We all didn't know eachother so well then, but I had the best Muse filled 14th. ^_^

I miss the old thread. :( So many memories. But thanks sstarch for starting a new one. We need it now more than ever. When the old one started all we could do was talk about how we loved them but they wouldn't come. Now it looks like there's an actual chance that they'll be touring here.

Hello again to everyone, btw. :)

haha. How you been??

I knew you'd pull out your list sooner or later.. hehe.

:D

Oh but I relish in my predictability! :D

I'm actually fatigued beyond belief; I have a dance performance on Sunday, and I've had two weeks of incredibly stress-filled days, but it'll pay off soon. And Bright Eyes is the day after tomarrow, so I can't even pretend to be unhappy!

Yes, that was unfortunate, Steph. We'll just have to make up for it by being even crazier than usual this year. :cool:

Welcome, scjas! Unfortunately I'm unable to attend Coachella...but I share in your enthusiasm nonetheless.

Only in imagined scenerios, sadly. But then I've only known about them for a year and a half, and a high schooler's salary isn't enough to fly to Europe. I guess in some twisted way I could be considered better off that way. I don't know what I'm missing. But I'd like to.

i'm a high school student too.. seriously i know as soon as i graduate and have the money i'm gonna be flying everywhere to catch my favorite bands. i wish i wouldn't for $'s sake but i know i will.

Ooh me too! Actually, I plan to move to Europe, so at least I won't have to pay the flights. But of course, I never really will. I'm all talk. :(

I've only seen Muse in drawings. :p;) With fluffy snow all over. :D

Yes, I've discovered having a taste in foreign bands is not only expensive, but frustrating as well. The Cooper Temple Clause are one of my favorite bands...certainly my favorite that's touring America. I was ecstatic to find out they were playing Boston; but the show is 18+. As are all the other shows in New England. Hopefully Muse will come soon, because I'm almost positive they'll play Boston.

Archived