It's been crazy warm here, like close to 70 some days lately. Then we had a hard freeze for a couple of days, but it's supposed to the be in upper 50s and 60s all this week. :awesome: So that's unseasonably warm but I love it. I hate freezing, esp. when I get up at 6:30 and it's still dark.

Where about are you at?

In Eastern PA, we had a couple of painfully cold days last week with wind chills is the single digits! Thank God it was only 2 days! Then it went up to 50 over the weekend. It's been in the 40's the last 2 days. I'm not complaining either. :) And yea, the thing I hate most about Winter is having it be dark when you go to work, and dark when you get home. DE-PRESSING! :LOL: I'll be happy if we get no snow at all this winter -- although we did get a freak storm at the end of October, and had no power for 5 days. That sucked beyond belief!!

I'm in Atlanta, so it's definitely normally warmer than Ohio in January, but this is just crazy. It was 70F 2 days ago! This time last year we had an ice storm that literally shut down the city for a week because temps never went above freezing. Normally it's somewhere in between. I'm not complaining, though. I get moody when I'm freezing. I just hope the plants don't get confused. I'm a bit of a gardener. :nerd:

I hate football.

I've been playing Legend of Zelda and Harry Potter Wii all day. :awesome: I love being productive.

Aw Furygirl! How can you hate football when there are players that look like this:

http://www.4fan.eu/athletes/tom-brady

Tom Brady is :stongue::LOL:

ETA: How do I post photos directly on the board -- not using a link? I can't seem to figure it out!

Yep, I'm here chillin in PA :cool: (by chilling, I actually mean freezing my arse off) Could definately use some warm weather now, I'd rather have it be nice now than like it was in December, it didn't even snow on Christmas! Good for traveling, absolute crap for sentimental people. :LOL: Though I had soup which warmed me up :p Soup.

I don't remember the last time there was a White Christmas where I live. Yeah, there's been some snow, but I mean the entire place being COVERED with the stuff and not melting by noon.

EDIT: When you have the picture you want, right-click it, go to Properties, copy the URL there, then when you post it, click 'Insert Image', and paste the URL.

I don't remember the last time there was a White Christmas where I live. Yeah, there's been some snow, but I mean the entire place being COVERED with the stuff and not melting by noon.

I'd be perfectly happy if it didn't snow at all this winter! I just want spring to come! (I'm in PA too)

I hate football.

I've been playing Legend of Zelda and Harry Potter Wii all day. :awesome: I love being productive.

I HATE YOU.

Eeee! I'd get those if I were back in EP. My parents have a Wii.

I need some warm weather. Living in PA sucks :(

I'll trade you.

Though I had soup which warmed me up :p Soup.

I'm making a stew for tonight. Mmmm.

Aw Furygirl! How can you hate football when there are players that look like this:

http://www.4fan.eu/athletes/tom-brady

Tom Brady is :stongue::LOL:

Meh...I prefer musicians. :p

I HATE YOU.

Well, I like beer, pizza and chips and salsa. Does that count for anything? :p Hubby's watching some Denver game right now. :sleepy:

Does that work on PC's? I'm on a Mac. There's no right-left click on a Mac. :(

So you've tried cutting the url and then going to your post, hitting the little yellow square w/ the mountain in it, and pasting it in that field? I'm not familiar with macs. Yeah, I'm totally uncool.

Meh...I prefer musicians. :p

Well, I do too, but aint no denying, Brady is beautiful! :happy: Now I'm picturing him with a guitar. :LOL:

I just tried that photo insert, and the pics don't show up in "Preview Post" -- whereas they do when I insert a youtube video. When you post a pic, does it show up in Preview Post? Or does not being there not mean that it won't show up when I hit "Submit Reply"? I'm a hopeless bimbo. :$

Archived