heyya! welcome to the thread! lots of activity on the forum this week, eh? with a new song and a new video!

I was wandering in here myself today to say that I felt bad for the Southeastern (Florida) Musers with no fall show announcement. I was hoping for an excuse to go down and see my friends who live there now. spring 2011 usa dates?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I would like to hear the open of those from United States,

Is it different loving a band from a different country?

Do you love them more because of that?

How many State fans are there? How many of you have traveled out of the States to see them.

I honestly don't think it matters where they are from, what matters is the talent, but their looks also do them good.

• 2 months later...
Great, so you'll be a few thousand miles closer to me then! :LOL: How long are you staying there?

For a year, I am going to a community college in SD. I spent a year in kansas, and that was enough so I have transferred to do my second year (maybe third if I cant graduate in time cos not all my credits transfer) then transfer again and hopefully get a tennis scholarship because if not im coming back to England :LOL:

I would like to hear the open of those from United States,

Is it different loving a band from a different country?

Do you love them more because of that?

How many State fans are there? How many of you have traveled out of the States to see them.

I honestly don't think it matters where they are from, what matters is the talent, but their looks also do them good.

I dun care if this post is from April.

1. The only difference is when you hear their accents. Haha.

2. Noap but they do happen to be my favorite.

3. Many.

4. Many. I've flown to Arizona twice, Las Vegas, and London to see them.

I dun care if this post is from April.

1. The only difference is when you hear their accents. Haha.

2. Noap but they do happen to be my favorite.

3. Many.

4. Many. I've flown to Arizona twice, Las Vegas, and London to see them.

^ Nice!

To add on to the first question: It's not like I go out looking specifically for a foreign band and decide I'll like them. I'll get into a band if I think their music is great to listen to and if they happen to be from another country, cool!

^ Nice!

To add on to the first question: It's not like I go out looking specifically for a foreign band and decide I'll like them. I'll get into a band if I think their music is great to listen to and if they happen to be from another country, cool!

Yeah that. Oh, and most American bands are just crap, tbh. :LOL:

(Except for The Strokes, Foo Fighters, QOTSA, Death Cab, the Mevins, Nirvana and maybe 5 others. :p)

Archived