Anyone here from Georgia, Ohio or Iowa??

I might be going to College there, College Coastal Georgia, Notre Dame College (OH) or Wartburg if anyone knows them.

I live in Georgia! Not familiar with College Coastal GA. I went to art school in Savannah, Georgia which is near the coast, though.

Ah cool :) Whats it like to live there?

Well, coastal GA is beautiful and scenic for sure. But it's very hot and humid! Be prepared for that. Generally (and unfortunately) speaking, Georgians as a whole are not particularly cultural, liberal or progressive, BUT of course there are exceptions (like me, lol). That sounds rather harsh, but as a native I feel I can get away with saying it. I live in Atlanta, so since it's a big city it's a little different here than in some of the smaller towns. I guess anywhere there is a college though, you will be able to find some like-minded people. My 4 years in Savannah were a blast!

Dates, dates, dates, we need dates. :D

I wonder if that Hawaii rumor is really true? My daughter lives in Hawaii and would just die if it was happening. I don't even dare mention the rumor to her yet. She teared up watching footage from the Atlanta concert. :( I so want her to be able to see them this tour. I'm thinking we could do The Staples Center since it falls on a weekend and we could both travel, but that's just all in my head right now.

Hurry up Muse with the dates!

There's gotta be more Minnesotans around. Although, technically, I'm more of a Minnesotan/Arizonan/Oklahoman/Texan/Californian. Traveled a lot, but still, if I can find the rest of you guys, maybe I can round up some extra tickets when they go for sale. :)

Here's some on the MN gig thread: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=73443 :)

I'm hoping I can go to that show.

that's awesome. Most of the people at my school have no idea who muse is. It's very upsetting. do u live in a city or in the country?

i live in the city of carmel. you've probably heard of it :$

i think i'm the only muse fan here, too

Dates, dates, dates, we need dates. :D

I wonder if that Hawaii rumor is really true? My daughter lives in Hawaii and would just die if it was happening. I don't even dare mention the rumor to her yet. She teared up watching footage from the Atlanta concert. :( I so want her to be able to see them this tour. I'm thinking we could do The Staples Center since it falls on a weekend and we could both travel, but that's just all in my head right now.

Hurry up Muse with the dates!

Not sure if Tom Kirk meant they were going to Hawaii for a vacation or for a gig, so yeah, might not want to mention it before any official announcement (if any) is made.

A tweet from our local concert promoters yesterday: "(We're) back from Coachella with 3 bands from this past weekend ready to play Hawaii. Stay tuned...blowing minds" http://twitter.com/bamparmy

• 2 weeks later...

what is with the nearly L#11 charge to deliver a single song via email link to the USA? did I miss something that they are sending a special disc for NSC(LIF)? I'm pretty sure the MKhristmas delivery was Warner Bros via email link and I would think the MP3 for the new song would be the same. but it automatically comes up with a courier charge. I know WB has to pay for the servers and routers and such, but they probably have interns doing all the actual work :p so where does the additional L#9.70 go?

Archived