But I don't believe that is the right way to go. What, we're not supposed to expect better from the best live band in the world?

no. they got that title bc they used to perform accordingly and we GAVE them that title respectfully so. if they don't want to stay up to par, then i don't have to acknowledge shit. if they don't want it, so be it.

I know this is highly controversial but I prefer map of the Problematique to MK Ultra. I prefer New Born to Butterflies and Hurricanes. I prefer Stockholm Syndrome to bliss and CE. The only thing that I am jelous of is sunburn and that fact that they were all songs that are rarely played. But when it come down to it I would probably prefer night 1 because new born and SS are my favourite songs

I know this is highly controversial but I prefer map of the Problematique to MK Ultra. I prefer New Born to Butterflies and Hurricanes. I prefer Stockholm Syndrome to bliss and CE. The only thing that I am jelous of is sunburn and that fact that they were all songs that are rarely played. But when it come down to it I would probably prefer night 1 because new born and SS are my favourite songs

+1 to the SS over Bliss and CE. I've never seen MK or B&H live so I can't compare.

Have any videos shown up of Sunburn yet? I tried looking back through but all I saw was people giving out.

I called Second Night Syndrome lol.

I don't hate the people at the gig tonight. I really don't. I hate Muse for fucking the rest of us over, again.

Isn't it funny though that it took most people THIS long to realize Muse are fucking the fans? :LOL:

I believe the setlist was something like this:

Fuck

Everyone

Who

Went

To Brisbane

First Night

Also

Europe

And U.S.

Can Fuck Off

Because We

Hate Them

Encore:

Still The Best Live

Band In The World

Apparently

I love you <3

I woke up today and saw the setlist. My inside died a little with every song I was reading.

Today, even though I'm happy they remember they have good songs, I'm pissed because with every setlist like this one I feel like they slap the US in the face.

*you are not worthy cause you are a twilight fan* Well, you know what Muse?

You are not worthy either, and if the US doesn't take you seriously YOU earned it.

Gah, I've tried to keep a positive approach to this tour, but that's appalling. £80 (ish) for a 'Muse - Greatest Hits'? The UK got better setlists for much cheaper. And then, what? Five 'rarities' in the same night for the same price? Jesus, how hard is it to rotate and swap songs?

I really thought some people were being incredibly over the top with this negativity, but now, I agree.

Gah, I've tried to keep a positive approach to this tour, but that's appalling. £80 (ish) for a 'Muse - Greatest Hits'? The UK got better setlists for much cheaper. And then, what? Five 'rarities' in the same night for the same price? Jesus, how hard is it to rotate and swap songs?

I really thought some people were being incredibly over the top with this negativity, but now, I agree.

Welcome to the dark side.

Archived