wtf, I´m so sorry for the first-nighters.

seriously, does nobody ever talk to them after the gigs and tell them what they think about this setlist shit?? I mean muse already know how people feel about this right?

can´t believe they don´t notice.. fans talk to kirk all the time..?! so they just don´t care or what?

:stunned:

"Oi Matt!"

"Hey, how are you doing, do you want an autog-"

"I'VE GOT SOME SERIOUS FUCKING SETLIST BEEF YOU CUNT"

Could be epic. :LOL:

FIRST NIGHT

-be the first ones in town to see the show

-create an impression through intensity that the following night's audience will have to live up to

-potential setup and tech problems with the new location

-band has been on a plane/bus/whatever for the last long while, possibly groggy or irate

SECOND NIGHT

-band somewhat-adjusted to the venue, tech and setlist problems likely worked out

-band slept comfortably in a hotel

-have to live up to the intensity of yesterday's crowd

-sloppy seconds

Of course, the obvious answer is "see both of the shows", but we'll all just be taking what we can get.

Ok guys I'm out, don't think I can take much more of this...I leave a very broken Muser - and if they see this: Thanks a lot guys for breaking every Brisbane first nighters heart with the setlist you played tonight.

I'll catch up on the beef tomorrow...have fun :kiss:

Then I think they might just play the generic setlist over and over since they don't have another night in that same venue. :erm:

*I probably don't make much sense right now. It's 5 in the morning and I've been awake since last sexy plane. :LOL:

I keep forgetting how difficult these Australasian sexyplanes are for you international fans, you've done well! :D

Ok guys I'm out, don't think I can take much more of this...I leave a very broken Muser - and if they see this: Thanks a lot guys for breaking every Brisbane first nighters heart with the setlist you played tonight.

ALWAYS go with the 2nd night. Its an unwritten Muse code.

Those poor first nighters. :(

I keep forgetting how difficult these Australasian sexyplanes are for you international fans, you've done well! :D

:chuckle: Thanks. Lol.

ALWAYS go with the 2nd night. Its an unwritten Muse code.

Yeah I know, but for that one moment I got caught up in the hype of being there for the very first show of the tour and completely forgot about 2nd night...and then didn't have the funds :( really kicking myself now though.

Ok now I'm out, I promise :LOL:

The problem is that you don't know if there's gonna be a 2nd date for a gig (depends if it sells out fast, but you don't want to loose your ticket if there is only one night...) And 2nd dates are sometimes added before the 1st, and sometimes after... so true fans who get tickets when they go on sale get screwed, not knowing that there will be a 2nd date the night after.

Archived