Wow , my 2 fav songs Bliss & Butterflies & Hurricanes ((thud)) I mentioned in the 1st Brisbane thread that I spoke to Kirky last night after the first show & he said they were really going to mix it up tonight....I might have thought 1 or 2 but Sunburn & CE also gosh!

Oh well, look I'm thankfull for just being there last night. Can't win them all.

How did you get to talk to Kirky?!? Did you wait around near the loading zone or watever after the show? Did u see the band? Wat was kirky like? /questiononslaught :p

PS does anyone know any details regarding Muse leaving Brisbane to get to Sydney... aka, when/what time would they arrive at Syd airport etc?? I really wanna try meet them, I tried in Jan and missed them at their Triple J interview by like 10 mins apparently :mad: so i'm gonna try again, tomorrow or wenever... anyone else doing this? aka anyone else here a massive fuckn stalker?!?! :LOL::p

I can't help you but if you meet them, please make sure they know how happy we are about the way they treat their fans equally.

If anyone meets them, don't pussy out. Tell them that this is not acceptable.

The important thing is not to lose it, because then the listener will just shut down and stop listening.

So many times this has happened with ignorant people :noey:

I bet everyone who tracks them down for the purpose of expressing themselves will totally melt and back off when they realise that they are actually talking to Muse. :LOL:

"Hey Matt I'm really quite disappoin... umm... hey so like, good gig last night man, can you sign this? You are the best man, such an inspiration!"

Its Matts defense mechanism against beef.

Hey, I like to consider myself a "real fan", and I *tried* to get a ticket to the first show, was waiting on ticketek from like half an hour before they went on sale to buy it and then BAM server loses it's shit and I think I missed out on a ticket completely... so I am very lucky they then announced a second show, (luckier than I imagined, given recent second show syndrome events :p ), but I am sure there are many other devoted musers in the same sitch as me, re second show instead of first.

Sorry--I put "real" in quotes because of Matt's comment at the second night of Wembley. To be honest, anyone who buys a ticket to a Muse show is a fan so they should be a bit more equitable with their setlists. Congrats on having the 'bad luck' of not being able to get a ticket to the first night. :p

I bet everyone who tracks them down for the purpose of expressing themselves will totally melt and back off when they realise that they are actually talking to Muse. :LOL:

"Hey Matt I'm really quite disappoin... umm... hey so like, good gig last night man, can you sign this? You are the best man, such an inspiration!"

Its Matts defense mechanism against beef.

It's very difficult....we were sure, if we would met them we would complain why there is no germany involved in the stadium tour. WHEN we met them we were only like :eek::eek::eek: and matt and dom were the persons who asked US questions :erm: it went a total different direction.

It's very difficult....we were sure, if we would met them we would complain why there is no germany involved in the stadium tour. WHEN we met them we were only like :eek::eek::eek: and matt and dom were the persons who asked US questions :erm: it went a total different direction.
I can imagine it would be like that :)

They love meeting their fans and they would presume people who seek them out want to meet them. They'd probably be quite surprised and possibly a bit hurt if people sought them out only to complain to them.

Good job on meeting them by the way, it must have been amazing :D

Archived