For what it's worth, Matt was far more energetic and into it last night, and there were technical problems galore tonight.

But sorry to interupt, continue beefing....

Could it be that there were more technical problems because it was mixed up and Matt appeared less happy because he doesn't like it when it's not perfect?

There are always swings and roundabouts.

At least they are trying. Maybe they're mixing it up more in the last leg because they feel they have less to lose if things go wrong.

Aww I missed the blind Muse-defenders :awesome:

Welcome to the dark side.

Cookies? :D

And you all thought Dee, Sippe and I were trolls. :phu:

I'm glad people now see that Muse are well and truely fucking people over. Just a pity it took most people to actually get fucked over at their own gig before they realised it.

<3

Could it be that there were more technical problems because it was mixed up and Matt appeared less happy because he doesn't like it when it's not perfect?

There are always swings and roundabouts.

At least they are trying. Maybe they're mixing it up more in the last leg because they feel they have less to lose if things go wrong.

Fuck sake, even if there are mistakes that's part of the live experience. It doesn't have to be 100% perfect all the time. Look at Muse from years ago, they made a few mistakes here and there, but it only added to the epicness of their live shows because it was raw, energetic and fucking awesome.

Fuck sake, even if there are mistakes that's part of the live experience. It doesn't have to be 100% perfect all the time. Look at Muse from years ago, they made a few mistakes here and there, but it only added to the epicness of their live shows because it was raw, energetic and fucking awesome.

But now it's more important to them for the shows to be swish as they're in a different league.

Look above :D

Apparently Muse do this because they care too much about the rest of us and want it to be perfect ;)

Oooh, so it's the Aussies who gets the worst deal, since they will have to go through a concert where Muse makes MISTAKES?

Those poor souls.

Wow , my 2 fav songs Bliss & Butterflies & Hurricanes ((thud)) I mentioned in the 1st Brisbane thread that I spoke to Kirky last night after the first show & he said they were really going to mix it up tonight....I might have thought 1 or 2 but Sunburn & CE also gosh!

Oh well, look I'm thankfull for just being there last night. Can't win them all.

This is maturity.

Archived