Guest QueenOfNerds
who here thinks we should make a petition trying to get them to play it more when they start to tour again :D:p

even tho the chances are like million to one theyll ever read it its still worth a go:happy:

'believes we could be glorious...'

I will sign the petition.

Also 'believes we could be glorious'

• 1 month later...
just a coincidence? loads of songs have parallels between them... nice observation nevertheless :)

love your sig by the way... 1984 is one of my favourite novels

+1 :)

anyone know what the actual lyrics to the chorus are? I mean, for sure for sure? It's really hard to tell. I used to think it was "and we too could be glorious" and then "and leads me to be glorious" but then thre's also "believes we could be glorious"

WHICH ONE IS IT DAMMIT.

+1 :)

anyone know what the actual lyrics to the chorus are? I mean, for sure for sure? It's really hard to tell. I used to think it was "and we too could be glorious" and then "and leads me to be glorious" but then thre's also "believes we could be glorious"

WHICH ONE IS IT DAMMIT.

*listens to Glorious* i am hearing

Faith

It drives me away

But it turns me on

Like a stranger's love

It rockets through the universe

It fuels the lies and feeds the curse

Believes we could be glorious

but and we too could be glorious and and leads me to be glorious works in my mind.... they all fit with the song and the themes......

• 1 month later...

It's too beautiful to describe. That first verse is so perfect... I would be offended if anyone tried to put this in some sort of music video or something, because this song is too wonderful to be "used" in any way. This is something to be shared and loved.

I can't emphasize enough how fucking much I love this song.

I think it's one of the worst songs Muse have every released. Boring, bland and insipid. A b-side at he very very very best.

Nonsense. It has the best vocals, and it fits the overall theme of BH&R perfectly (love and the strangeness of the universe). It's like a counterpart to Sing for Absolution. Well, that doesn't make any sense at all, that's just my left brain speaking.

Oh do shush. Do you think I'm posting to appear 'witty' or even need to use long-words to appear to be witty? And while we're at it, why shouldn't I use long words? I know what they mean, I know how to apply them correctly and they offer a far greater level of vibrancy to what would be a fairly run-of-the-mill post ('omg Gloriuss is so shit, lololol!').

I'm getting sick of the thought-police here.

Ok Clunge, stop using long words. You aren't witty.

That better be some sort of stupid joke, because long words and being witty aren't connected in any way. Saying that using them makes you an annoying is a mistake on your part. Consider the possibility that he is witty, even if only wittier than you.

I think it's one of the worst songs Muse have every released. Boring, bland and insipid. A b-side at he very very very best.

:eek: Blasphemy! :LOL:

I love Glorious. Its definatly underrated. It deserves much more fan recognition. The melody always reminds me of some song I heard in my childhood. The whole song has this very nostalgic thing going on.

Thread starter, I don't know how long you have been lurking on these boards but you will find that there are some people (the one quoted here being one of the main suspects) who are extremely elitist, don't really seem to like Muse at all or even like half of thier songs. Sometimes I think that they post some things just to try to be mean to other members or argumentative.

On topic, Glorious and Microcuts live from Hullabaloo are my 2 favorite songs from Muse. Glorious makes me feel hopeful. and happy and at peace. There aren't many songs that make me feel like that. I love this song. :)

Thread starter, I don't know how long you have been lurking on these boards but you will find that there are some people (the one quoted here being one of the main suspects) who are extremely elitist, don't really seem to like Muse at all or even like half of thier songs. Sometimes I think that they post some things just to try to be mean to other members or argumentative.

On topic, Glorious and Microcuts live from Hullabaloo are my 2 favorite songs from Muse. Glorious makes me feel hopeful. and happy and at peace. There aren't many songs that make me feel like that. I love this song. :)

+1

I've noticed that, and it's always really confused me tbh. If people don't like Muse, or half of their songs, then why are they even on here.

Archived