I think most Muse fans would agree that it should have definitely been on the album. In fact, it probably should have been a single. Personally, I think it could be a fantastic closer for a concert (sadly, they haven't even played it a single time since the release of Black Holes).

I think most Muse fans would agree that it should have definitely been on the album. In fact, it probably should have been a single. Personally, I think it could be a fantastic closer for a concert (sadly, they haven't even played it a single time since the release of Black Holes).

It definitely should have been on the album. Easily and Crying Shame too.

BH&R should have been:

Knights Of Cydonia

Easily

Supermassive Black Hole

Map of the Problematique

Crying Shame

Assassin GOB edit

City of Delusion

Hoodoo

Take a Bow

Glorious

It definitely should have been on the album. Easily and Crying Shame too.

BH&R should have been:

Knights Of Cydonia

Easily

Supermassive Black Hole

Map of the Problematique

Crying Shame

Assassin GOB edit

City of Delusion

Hoodoo

Take a Bow

Glorious

I almost agree. I don't think Starlight is expendable though. I know it's not their usual style, but it's well done, and the fact that it's stylistically different from most of their stuff actually makes me appreciate it more. Plus, it is indeed a commercial friendly song, and I do want Muse to get more popular (that would probably mean more albums) I would get rid of Hoodoo or Take a Bow (Hoodoo, probably...I just hate that Take a Bow became a closer for their live shows).

I almost agree. I don't think Starlight is expendable though. I know it's not their usual style, but it's well done, and the fact that it's stylistically different from most of their stuff actually makes me appreciate it more. Plus, it is indeed a commercial friendly song, and I do want Muse to get more popular (that would probably mean more albums) I would get rid of Hoodoo or Take a Bow (Hoodoo, probably...I just hate that Take a Bow became a closer for their live shows).

Take a Bow and Hoodoo are among their best songs! :eek:

Also, they're both musically better than Starlight. Give Hoodoo a chance, play it on repeat or something. It's bound to grow on you, like it did us. An amazing song with an amazing climax.

I love the lyrics of Hoodoo but not the sound. And Take a Bow annoys me slightly.

They are good songs, though. All Muse songs are good songs :D

MOST Muse songs are good songs. Pink Ego Box and You Fucking Mother Fucker are painful to the ears.

Should've been on BHAR, as well as Easily :happy:

Maybe should've replaced Invincible?

I love Invincible and I'm proud to admit it! Like it even more since I saw the video and it live.

Anyway, Glorious is always good. I listen to it over and over when I'm happy sad and everything in between! Just a genious song! I love my Invincible vinyl, I bought it off the Muse site initially.:)

Archived