True :LOL: but they couldn't complain then

You'd be surprised at how many people in the standing area get pissed if you as much as sing along. Let alone jump or scream. I was behind a couple once who just kept hugging and kissing eachother, and acted like I was ruining their private date with my singing. :happy:

I prefer seats in winter shows because it gives me a place to put the big coat I've been wearing on the way to/from the venue.

I also still bounce and sing, but not the same experience as a pits experience - I'd have had less fun for Foo Fighters if I was in a seat then I did when I went in the pit.

I prefer seats in winter shows because it gives me a place to put the big coat I've been wearing on the way to/from the venue.

Ah yes, the coat problem.

Sometimes I even go to the venue without a coat, just to avoid all those fucking lines man. The Swedish winter shows no mercy though. :(

Sometimes I even go to the venue without a coat, just to avoid all those fucking lines man. The Swedish winter shows no mercy though. :(

Damn, I can't even go out in the summer here without at least a light coat.

I get so cold. :(

what's wrong with just wearing the coat?

You'd be surprised at how many people in the standing area get pissed if you as much as sing along. Let alone jump or scream. I was behind a couple once who just kept hugging and kissing eachother, and acted like I was ruining their private date with my singing. :happy:

Oh man. I don't understand why people would do that!? If my boyfriend started anything I'd be like what do you think you are doing? I'm trying to rave here :LOL:

I haven't, you just naturally warm up when you start jumping about. Wish I took one to Leeds last year though, I was shivering :(

Yeah I can imagine that happening at outside gigs but i generally just get so hot that a coat for me would be the worst thing :LOL:

Hannah: Aw, you should go to one! Especially considering where you live, lucky :(

Hannah: Aw, you should go to one! Especially considering where you live, lucky :(

You have no idea how much I want to but no band I like is touring at the moment :( Apart from Train but they sold out D: So I'm just saving up for muse :happy:

And I am ashamed to say I am seeing Olly Murs in July..:$

You have no idea how much I want to but no band I like is touring at the moment :( Apart from Train but they sold out D: So I'm just saving up for muse :happy:

And I am ashamed to say I am seeing Olly Murs in July..:$

Then you need to get into some new music!

what's wrong with seated? i dont really like to deal with crowds and as im quite short, i dont get to see much of the stage/band if i get standing tickets. so i tend to go for seated in indoors venues.

plus, you can still dance and jump and scream your head off with seated if you want. which is what i always do :p while having a good view to the stage.

that said, i suppose it also depends in the country/city you're seeing them. maybe some places 'seated' really does mean having to sit. which would suck :p

I wonder...do you think the crowd would actually boo or something if Muse play guiding light alot in the next tour? :LOL:

It could happen, of course casuals and fresh fans will probably enjoy the song, but hardcore fans and boardies (:chuckle:) won't like the choice :LOL:

what's wrong with seated? i dont really like to deal with crowds and as im quite short, i dont get to see much of the stage/band if i get standing tickets. so i tend to go for seated in indoors venues.

plus, you can still dance and jump and scream your head off with seated if you want. which is what i always do :p while having a good view to the stage.

that said, i suppose it also depends in the country/city you're seeing them. maybe some places 'seated' really does mean having to sit. which would suck :p

Your points are fine and prove that different things suit different people. Personally, i like to move around a lot and lets face it, you cant mosh in a seat :LOL:

I wonder...do you think the crowd would actually boo or something if Muse play guiding light alot in the next tour? :LOL:
you can rest assured that what seems to be the popular opinion in this message board really does not translate to a live venue ;)

people may not like guiding light (i dont care for it either but i dont waste my time dissing it) but no one really goes to a gig to boo songs. it may not receive as many cheers in the end, it's possible the public will be quieter for it than for other songs but honestly, in general no one is there dwelling on how shit a song is lol

i see you havent been to any muse gig yet so my advice to you - just GO and enjoy yourself :) no need to try to follow any 'trend' because you think it might make you a proper fan or something like that (plus you wont believe how many different 'types' of muse fans there are, this message board isnt really representative!), dont worry about people's complaints that some songs arent good live and that you wont enjoy them... this is all nitpicking. im sure you'll be blown away when you see them, they really ARE that good :)

Your points are fine and prove that different things suit different people. Personally, i like to move around a lot and lets face it, you cant mosh in a seat :LOL:
Haha, no you can't - another reason why i prefer seated lol I'd be struggling for my life in a moshpit, instead of being focused on the music, having a good time.

All that said, i love festivals :) But i think it has more to do with the fact that you can look up and see the sky than anything else lol!

Edited by mjartrod