• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just gonna leave this here...

”I would like to do a concert with an orchestra in somewhere like the Albert Hall. I think it would be unfair to ask all the musicians to come at such short notice for April, but it's something I would like to work towards in the future.” Matt, 2008

Literally just worked with the BBC Orchestra on Tomorrow’s World. No album to promo. Unusually long planning time for them (first mentioned in Jan for not until the very end of the year). Seems like more than just Muse involved if Matt’s not allowed to talk and unsure whether it will be rearranged.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

They've announced yet another festival date in June of next year which seems to all but confirm that a festival circuit might be coming next summer. I daren't get my hopes up, but I'm slightly more optimistic that a full tour could then be coming in the spring or fall of next year, if previous fest circuit patterns are any indication.

I assume they will do a similar run like the Simulation Theory and Drones Tour.

2022 Festivals
2023 Own shows (hopefully not only stadiums)

Besides that: they are a strong rumour for Mad Cool Festival in July in Madrid

• Like 1

20 hours ago, blubb0r said:

I assume they will do a similar run like the Simulation Theory and Drones Tour.

2022 Festivals
2023 Own shows (hopefully not only stadiums)

Besides that: they are a strong rumour for Mad Cool Festival in July in Madrid

I could get on board with that. Let next year be devoted to album rollout and fest gigs and 2022 can be devoted to the tour.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@svenism somehow I missed your tweet…. 
As Compliance is out, I sadly think the setlist choices are open again…. Imhope that I’m gonna hear the complete Stockholme Syndrome this time round, I would love to hear Showbiz, CE, Assassin, well all their rocking tracks tbh 😎 They need to realise how much the audience, not only the diehard Musers, enjoyed the Metal Medley ! But maybe they believe that it needs an inflatable puppet for the full show 🤔

I was listening  to  Resistance today and I wonder if United states of Eurasia will  make a comeback live 🤔

Edited by Claudia O