But South America and Asia dates are festivals and happening in 2 countries from each continent.They need to go to Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Colombia, Peru, Chile and Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, South Korea, China for a proper world tour.

Not really, in some of those more obscure parts there wont be a high demand to see them. They're playing Brazil and Argentina, then they're playing Japan and South Korea. There have been rumours of a China date, and I'd guess it's Hong Kong. Those are the three Asian countries with the biggest Western influence so a lot more people would know them.

They're also playing Indonesia, according to Matt, and I think Taiwan, but could be wrong on that one.

Not really, in some of those more obscure parts there wont be a high demand to see them. They're playing Brazil and Argentina, then they're playing Japan and South Korea. There have been rumours of a China date, and I'd guess it's Hong Kong. Those are the three Asian countries with the biggest Western influence so a lot more people would know them.

They played all of those countries excluding Ecuador in Black Holes and Revelations Tour which is a proper world tour

Don't they have to tour in all 206 countries before it can be classed as a world tour?

Probably. Some band surely has the appeal for a year or two tour of one gig per country.

Anyway, didn't Bellamy post up a confidential Chinese form to his Twitter then take it down again? Maybe it was a license to perform Chinese concerts.

Wasn't Bob Dylan's Chinese tour heavily scrutinised at the time though? I seem to remember that pretty much from the setlist to what he said on stage was regulated.

That could work out very well for the audience if the government don't like the cheese.

Tbh if Muse made it to China I can't imagine certain big songs (Supremacy, Uprising, Knights of Cydonia) making it through due to their lyrical content. Which would make for either a very short setlist or a few rarities to fill space. Though the latter is unlikely.

Or they will play exactly those songs plus Assassin!

No, they're just gonna think it through like: "Well, Finland likes more heavier songs like Agitated and Yes Please, so Sweden must like songs like Guiding Light and Feeling good"

:awesome:

I would have a laugh if they went and covered ABBA on a Swedish gig :chuckle:

I know that they are planning club gigs but I'd like to see a gig with full orchestra and choir as part of 20th year anniversary gigs, preferably at Royal Albert Hall.

They could maybe do this for the 25th anniversary in 2019, which would also coincide with the 10th anniversary of TR. Would be the perfect opportunity for full Exogenesis.