Be prepared for your first gig to be emotional. My first Muse gig certainly was. I was almost in tears when they came on stage (O2 November 09). But then I was the same at my sixth Muse gig. Dee3Dee can tell you how much of a fangirl I was that night :LOL:

Oh yes :chuckle: I am inviting as many friends to come with me as I can, to keep me from doing something mental :yesey:

Are we idiots because we were sensible with our money? OR knew that attending so many concerts of one tour may possible devalue the experience of seeing the band..... or any band in fact? OR knew that attending so many gigs of one tour may lead to repetition of songs?

This.

/off-topic

Keep me alive at least?

Does anyone know how hard tickets usually are to get for the SECC?

Do they only usually play that venue in Scotland? I imagine that might impact on how easy/difficult it is.

Do they only usually play that venue in Scotland? I imagine that might impact on how easy/difficult it is.

I have no idea :( they havnt played in Edinburgh for years although I think they should play in murryfield like madonna is this summer, would be amazing. I think they may have played in Perth before...Glasgow is the only one I'm sure of

Did he? I thought they just soundchecked it.

Soundchecked it? That's fucking cruel. If they're using it for sound checks, then they can play the song in their sleep and they really don't have an excuse NOT to play it. They play the song everyfuckingbody wants to hear when only they can hear it. That's so fucked up. :mad:

Soundchecked it? That's fucking cruel. If they're using it for sound checks, then they can play the song in their sleep and they really don't have an excuse NOT to play it. They play the song everyfuckingbody wants to hear when only they can hear it. That's so fucked up. :mad:

Count to 10 now deep breaths

They do it all the time. The fact that they've soundchecked a song is no indication of whether they'll actually play it.

What was the ticket situation like for the TR tour? Is it fairly easy to get tickets, or do I need to stress out about it?

If you are talking about tickets for US gigs then it was very easy.

They do it all the time. The fact that they've soundchecked a song is no indication of whether they'll actually play it.

They HAVE to know that their fans really, really, really want to hear it. It's hard not to get pissed off that they basically give fans the proverbial finger by soundchecking it, and then not playing it. :(