Manson Signature Guitars DL-1 (Delorean)

musecasters

When I first ordered my MB-1 i opted for no screen. In my mind that would leave an odd open space at the back of the guitar. I thought a tune-o-matic type bridge would look much better but they wouldn´t allow that.

In the end I changed my mind and went for the screen after all, as you know. Problem solved:)

Guessing that would require a different body not standard to mb-1 with or without xy.

Sames, looks much better

6862530899_f428c03c00_z.jpg

but yeah, hopefully DL-1 dave can shed more light on whether that request was honoured. Would be a waste of time if they HAD to put the fret dots on, then after the build have a mod to replace the fretboard when all you needed to do was NOT PUT THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE

I emailed adrian and he said it was not a problem and that they could do it for me as far as i know i will not be paying extra for this to be done. Does anyone know anything on the production scheduling?

Did you get the custom hardware? I felt I needed to get those with mine as they were some of the more unique things about the original. Phaser didn't really seem necessary though

I went for custom hardware, I think without the custom hardware it looks like something is missing on the guitar. I wanted to get the phase as I am planning on only owning one of these expensive beasts I felt I should get all the trimmings!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

When I was there the other week, Adrian said it would be in the next few months but that doesn't really help you much. I think they're getting the bodies sorted out soon, but with a small batch of customs overdue and the CE-7s sounding like they're being done in the next few weeks too, my guess would be May/June for DL-1s? :erm:

• 2 months later...

Archived